First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This was the toughest poll that I've taken on this forum.

I got the error when I picked my choices (all but one of them) that I could only pick two choices. o_O
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In a perfect world, we would have everything! But we want to give ford a message on the items that will make the most amount of people the happiest. 3, 4, 5 years down the line there will be time for everything to be addressed. This is the 1st model year after all! And ford will get customer feedback, but we just want to make sure the most immediate needs are addressed.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I literally think this is the most important thread on the entire forum right now.
Good to hear. I have been a bit down in the dumps too about how everyone's been, so I'm glad that I've been handed a bit of a green light to help turn things in a positive direction. No guarantees we can change things, but we are going to do our darndest to do what's right for the community.

Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this a good idea. We 3. Better communication from Ford including an explanation of MY2021 allocation
Howdy guys!

So recently, as I'm sure y'all may have noticed, this forum has turned a bit... sour. Lots of threads have turned into places for people to air grievances that things with the Bronco aren't EXACTLY how they wanted/pictured/dreamed. I get that, no vehicle is perfect, and it's ok to want something better. But there is now so much noise, and so many complaints that it's starting to get hard to focus on the items that are the most important. There could still be some minor changes put into effect in the coming months before the order books open and Job 1 begins. So we want to use that time to provide Ford with our top things to focus on for the 2021/2022 Bronco to give us as much of a chance of changing those things as possible. So that's what I'm creating this thread for; so we can be constructive and help Ford deliver what we want. Now, I don't want to overpromise and say that all of the things we vote on can be accomplished. But our best chance of changing things and having our input valued is to narrow it down, and offer solutions. So please, realizing that Ford is watching, let's hear some ideas on what can be done to improve the vehicle/launch process/ any other questions you may have. And let's make sure to thank the Bronco team, and things that they've done well and can expand on are needed as well! I think most of us are happy with at least 97% of the Bronco, it's obvious they've put a lot of work into it and the design is an absolute home run.

I will update the thread with a poll later on when I get some of our most repeated requests so we can vote on what's most important to us.
3. Better communication from Ford including an explanation of MY2021 allocation
Thank you for doing this, Nick. Much appreciated.

I think the biggest thing we all need is more communication going forward in this process. Especially communication on why we’re not able to select PPF, sound deadening headliner, and racks with the 2.7 and or Sasquatch Package. I’m not going going to fall into either the B&P has glitches and or GVWR until I hear an official statement from Ford Motor Company (Edit: not to sound snobby on this statement). Thanks!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In a perfect world, we would have everything! But we want to give ford a message on the items that will make the most amount of people the happiest. 3, 4, 5 years down the line there will be time for everything to be addressed. This is the 1st model year after all! And ford will get customer feedback, but we just want to make sure the most immediate needs are addressed.
Yep, fair enough.

So I went with two extremes... I want the cold weather group (for winters in CO) and the lighter MGV (for summers in CO). :D

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for doing this, Nick. Much appreciated.

I think the biggest thing we all need is more communication going forward in this process. Especially communication on why we’re not able to select PPF, sound deadening headliner, and racks with the 2.7 and or Sasquatch Package. I’m not going going to fall into either the B&P has glitches and or GVWR until I hear an official statement from Ford Motor Company. Thanks!
Headliner I am not sure, like the MMMP(Missing manual mid package). The roof rack is 100% due to the GVWR, when you are building such an "extreme" vehicle there are just unintended things like that. Ford may have a fix for it in the future but right now the roof rack will just need to be installed on the buyer's end.

Visioneer

Wildtrak
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Paceman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks Nick...

1. White modular top should have been a no brainer
2. Better Wildtrak interior color choices...gray or black
3. Black MIC top , fender flares, door handles, mirror, grill, decals etc on the same vehicle - please, no mis-matched trim piece colors
4. Multiple choices of high-end wheels

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beyond Job 1 (as a lot of these recommendations can't be fixed for the current pipeline). I think it is important not to lose sight of the more extended '21-22 process.

Ford should create a transparent, customer-driven process for 2021 AND 2022 Broncos reservation holders.

This process should include:

Communication directly from Ford over a normal channel
(detailed website is better than email which is better than call center which is better than twitter which is better than carrier pigeon which is better than relying on dealerships for communication)

Announcement of any late 2021 availability or 2022 interior and exterior C&M options prior to the Jan order deadline to allow customers the ability to make an informed decision on deferring their order

Ability for any Bronco reservation holders to defer their order to 2022 to get announced options without losing their place in the queue.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aah..only two choices...I had marked all of them. How about three choices? Seems fair.

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just flat out clarify if this is an actual "building" experience or are you just going to force us into packages and bundles because it's real hard work to devote an entire production line to a bunch of custom builds.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Beyond Job 1 (as a lot of these recommendations can't be fixed for the current pipeline). I think it is important not to lose sight of the more extended '21-22 process.

Ford should create a transparent, customer-driven process for 2021 AND 2022 Broncos reservation holders.

This process should include:

Communication directly from Ford over a normal channel
(detailed website is better than email which is better than call center which is better than twitter which is better than carrier pigeon which is better than relying on dealerships for communication)

Announcement of any late 2021 availability or 2022 interior and exterior C&M options prior to the Jan order deadline to allow customers the ability to make an informed decision on deferring their order

Ability for any Bronco reservation holders to defer their order to 2022 to get announced options without losing their place in the queue.
From what I understand, all of these things will likely be addressed. Ford is just making sure everything with the purchasing/ordering goes 100% perfect since that's the final say. They've learned a lot from B+P and are putting that information to work to ensure everything goes well.

Deleted member 13817

Good to hear. I have been a bit down in the dumps too about how everyone's been, so I'm glad that I've been handed a bit of a green light to help turn things in a positive direction. No guarantees we can change things, but we are going to do our darndest to do what's right for the community.
Truthfully, I have been too. The negativity was growing exponentially and then it feels like the forums have been going quiet. I LOVE this Bronco project and this would be a grass roots signal from Ford that they are trying.

COVID has changed the world and sourcing right now is affected everywhere. I am willing to compromise to support Ford in a critical moment but I could use a win from them!
Sponsored