Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 535xdrive M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want a Badlands, but here are my concerns:

1) Interior color is only black. I want the Saddle from the prototype or roast leather from Outer Banks. (I want a nice color interior not standard black. Give us other color options on other than Outer Banks).
2) Cold Weather or add Heated Steering wheel along with heated seats. (If its cold, I want both, but don't want to spend several thousand extra for the Lux package with other items I do not want or need)
3) Wireless charging (We should not have to upgrade to lux pkg to get this)
4) Molded in Color in other than gray (Black or White).
Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All I really want is a lighter interior for the Badlands, but I realize that can't happen before launch.

And X Plan.
I also want a green, tan or brown exterior (I don't like ANY of the exterior colors). I canceled two reservations because of this issue. The interior options are CHILDISH. I don't know who came up with them, but they need to be FIRED.

I don't understand why options can't be more a la cart. In 1966 there were over 100 options that could be chosen. Why do we need packages?

Anyway, I will see where Ford goes with this, but I am not going to pay for a new car that will be a compromise. S

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd like a stripper model actually designed for crawling that's street legal. Manual everything, no touchscreen, etc. I do want the lockers, bigger differentials, etc. I don't think Ford will produce it. That just means I'll stick with my manual everything stripper rubicon wrangler.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I quickly found the package that works for me overall (BB with mid package and a couple add ons). The dilemma is the interior color. The CGI color for the Sand looks great but the quick glimpse given in the interior rundown video gives a totally different look (the sand fabric seems way lighter and not as favorable to me). It would be great if the put final production versions together for each trim and the provide a good video (with good lighting) so we can really see what our final rig might look like with the color options. I suspect even the light grey fabric is lighter than shown in the CGI but can’t tell from the quick reveal on the video if that’s the actual colors we would see.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The big bend comes with the automatic transmission.
No its not, read “your configuration”. Took off Sasquatch package; standard with manual. (The other options that add up to 1600 is the mod bumper rock rails and rapid red)

Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. 912E92EF-5815-4B2C-973F-D5F61BF1EA74

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am a Bronco6G Member but I will not participate in this vote. This goes back to my post of yesterday. IMO, the demands and the petitions must stop. You will never get everything you want in a new release - first year of production. Many of these parts and pieces are already into production. As the months and model years go by; more colors and more options will become available. If you don't like what is offered right now (December-January ordering) then don't order and wait till the things you want are offered. Ford is in a no win situation here....if they appease requests, polls and petitions.....then more show up. Some of you will NEVER be happy with the choices and options.

My comment on a Facebook page yesterday: " Attention Ford: Lets move forward, on schedule and get the factory up and running....BUILD THE BRONCO. You will never satisfy every customer on colors, selections, modifications and what each individual "wants". It is time to build. Listen to customers for future alterations to designs and features, but it is time to move forward and build the Bronco. Potential customers; if we continue to demand changes, due to supply issues alone for your requests, production will be delayed by months. We never get everything we want in a design or build of any vehicle (other than custom). But as months and model years go by; new features are always added, colors change, the basic design changes. I do believe FORD is listening and will add and alter items in the future. Simple changes that FORD can do with out further delays, yeah....go for it. We are fortunate enough to be customers for the release of the NEW Bronco. Lets do our best to appreciate that, get the factory wheels rolling and enjoy our rides when we get them next year. If you choose to wait for design changes and other future options, well that is always a choice. "

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am a Bronco6G Member but I will not participate in this vote. This goes back to my post of yesterday. IMO, the demands and the petitions must stop. You will never get everything you want in a new release - first year of production. Many of these parts and pieces are already into production. As the months and model years go by; more colors and more options will become available. If you don't like what is offered right now (December-January ordering) then don't order and wait till the things you want are offered. Ford is in a no win situation here....if they appease requests, polls and petitions.....then more show up. Some of you will NEVER be happy with the choices and options.

My comment on a Facebook page yesterday: " Attention Ford: Lets move forward, on schedule and get the factory up and running....BUILD THE BRONCO. You will never satisfy every customer on colors, selections, modifications and what each individual "wants". It is time to build. Listen to customers for future alterations to designs and features, but it is time to move forward and build the Bronco. Potential customers; if we continue to demand changes, due to supply issues alone for your requests, production will be delayed by months. We never get everything we want in a design or build of any vehicle (other than custom). But as months and model years go by; new features are always added, colors change, the basic design changes. I do believe FORD is listening and will add and alter items in the future. Simple changes that FORD can do with out further delays, yeah....go for it. We are fortunate enough to be customers for the release of the NEW Bronco. Lets do our best to appreciate that, get the factory wheels rolling and enjoy our rides when we get them next year. If you choose to wait for design changes and other future options, well that is always a choice. "
^^^ all this said, obvious errors on B&P need to be fixed.

Reactions: LMB

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My votes went to cold weather group - because Ford has done this on many other vehicles before.

Other color options for MGV. I have been around fords since 2003. Almost every Ford I can remember being a part of buying(either with family friends) they have always had choice of a dark or light interior.

Those seem to me like things that should have been no brainers, and seem like they would be easy fixes

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
-Option to choose your own grille would be nice
-Offer vinyl as an upgrade for the BB
-Offer signature lights as an upgrade for the BD

NMBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
j
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd like a stripper model actually designed for crawling that's street legal. Manual everything, no touchscreen, etc. I do want the lockers, bigger differentials, etc. I don't think Ford will produce it. That just means I'll stick with my manual everything stripper rubicon wrangler.
This is exactly what I would buy were it available. I don't want any touch screens, I want a manual shift transfer case (way to many issues with electric shift mechanisms on the trail over the years), and I don't want a bunch of electric safety nannies chiming/beeping at me all the time. Hell, I would even probably skip power locks and windows if it were an option. There are only two convenience/comfort "options" I really care about, and that is cruise control and air conditioning (plain jane AC is fine for me, I don't care about dual zone etc.). I suppose in that vein it is nice the base Bronco comes with AC standard unlike the 2 door Wrangler Sport.

My biggest gripe though is the limited availability of the manual transmission, namely its unavailability with the more desirable 2.7L V6. Also, Ford said the 7 speed would be available with the Sasquatch, but Ford's build and price doesn't reflect this. The manual also gets deleted over options that shouldn't have anything at all to do with what transmission the vehicle has.

EDIT: Oh, and for the love of god, make cloth available on the Badlands for us desert dwellers who like to party without a top or doors. Getting in a vehicle with black vinyl/leather seats that have baking in the sun is literally painful. Also, lighter interior options across the lineup regardless of material would be fantastic for the same reason.

Last edited:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Nickp and @DE OPPRESSO LIBER, it does not matter if the list is narrowed down to 2 items or increased to 20 items. A standard tool we use in Engineering or Manufacturing Project Management is the Pareto Chart. With this it allows any number of items to be sorted and ranked. For this example, I sorted by percentage, what it shows Ford management is the most important items, by percentage. The next step a Ford Project Manager would then assign factors to each item, such as, easy or hard, short or long term, etc. Even if there are 20 items, the tool can identify things such as five easy items that could be cut in for MY21. The next 7 maybe assigned to MY22, the next 3 to MY23 and the last 5 Ford Management may not want to do those for business reasons.

Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. 1603905733034

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interior shopping on B&P with my wife:

I show her the Badlands:
My wife: Why Orange Accents?
Me: I don't have a choice, I want the Lux package and a black/gray interior. That means I get the Badlands and it only has orange accents. Would you want Vinyl seats or Leather?
My wife: Let me see.
(they look the same)
My wife: "What's the difference?"
Me: $2200 and the leather has a leather texture.
Wife: Vinyl.. I still don't understand the orange.

I show her the Outer banks.
Wife: "OMG, not Blue or Tan. It's not even solid tan, why is the center of the dash black?"

I show her the Wildtrack.
"You don't like tan interiors (It's true, we both avoid tan interiors if we can)."
She looks a bit more as I increase the size of the photo and the camo detail is more visible.
"It's cool but it is still a hodgepodge of tans/browns/blacks. I don't like it."

I show her the Black Diamond because I like that interior.
Wife: "Oh that's nice, get that one."
ME "I want to, but I get stuck with the little screen in the dash, and several other features I want" In the end, i would save six grand, or about $100/month.

Wife: I don't understand.

Me: No one understands.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i voted for manual trans and better options.
reasoning:
- with electric cars becoming more and more abundant, with better range and costs. This will most likely be our last gas vehicle. therefore i want it to be a manual at all costs.
- and with better options/packages, i can get the cold weather pack without the need of getting vanity mirrors and ambient lighting, etc.

for the trolls asking for a stripped out bronco, there is the base model and you can just remove everything your self or by an old car. new cars need screens because of the mandatory reverse camera.

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interior shopping on B&P with my wife:

I show her the Badlands:
My wife: Why Orange Accents?
Me: I don't have a choice, I want the Lux package and a black/gray interior. That means I get the Badlands and it only has orange accents. Would you want Vinyl seats or Leather?
My wife: Let me see.
(they look the same)
My wife: "What's the difference?"
Me: $2200 and the leather has a leather texture.
Wife: Vinyl.. I still don't understand the orange.

I show her the Outer banks.
Wife: "OMG, not Blue or Tan. It's not even solid tan, why is the center of the dash black?"

I show her the Wildtrack.
"You don't like tan interiors (It's true, we both avoid tan interiors if we can)."
She looks a bit more as I increase the size of the photo and the camo detail is more visible.
"It's cool but it is still a hodgepodge of tans/browns/blacks. I don't like it."

I show her the Black Diamond because I like that interior.
Wife: "Oh that's nice, get that one."
ME "I want to, but I get stuck with the little screen in the dash, and several other features I want" In the end, i would save six grand, or about $100/month.

Wife: I don't understand.

Me: No one understands.
LOL, this is so spot on
Sponsored