Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember that June is still spring. There will be order cancelations, so one way or another, some will be on dealer lots.
FE is FE. I'd say those are the first with some intermix of models like BL that will come off first. I'm sure Ford will find a way to make dealers more happy than reservations holders. Seems that Ford is moving that direction with the loss of the Xplan.
Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please tell me that this is just a build and price glitch. My understanding is Ford is not going to be offering a tow package for the First Edition. Can anyone verify? If it’s true, I’m definitely out...

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shave 400+ pounds off the 4-door so I can have a 2.7 and something on the roof.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just put it on aftermarket... Half the price. Or give me your reservation.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interior shopping on B&P with my wife:

I show her the Badlands:
My wife: Why Orange Accents?
Me: I don't have a choice, I want the Lux package and a black/gray interior. That means I get the Badlands and it only has orange accents. Would you want Vinyl seats or Leather?
My wife: Let me see.
(they look the same)
My wife: "What's the difference?"
Me: $2200 and the leather has a leather texture.
Wife: Vinyl.. I still don't understand the orange.

I show her the Outer banks.
Wife: "OMG, not Blue or Tan. It's not even solid tan, why is the center of the dash black?"

I show her the Wildtrack.
"You don't like tan interiors (It's true, we both avoid tan interiors if we can)."
She looks a bit more as I increase the size of the photo and the camo detail is more visible.
"It's cool but it is still a hodgepodge of tans/browns/blacks. I don't like it."

I show her the Black Diamond because I like that interior.
Wife: "Oh that's nice, get that one."
ME "I want to, but I get stuck with the little screen in the dash, and several other features I want" In the end, i would save six grand, or about $100/month.

Wife: I don't understand.

Me: No one understands.
This!! This is me!! Only I’m lonely and had the conversation with myself ?

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want rubber floor with power adjustable heated seats. I have no intention of hosing out the interior i just want it to have creature comforts and an easier to clean floor. I HATE carpet.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still clueless as the why he hd to have this conversation at all. For has been making cars for a hundred years. And my sister doesn't know cars but she could have told them what a bronco needs to come with.

retro22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had a JEEP Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Throw my 2 cents out there….I think it’d be safe to say everyone on this website is ecstatic with the new classic/retro Bronco design! For that reason, kudos to you Ford for bringing it back!

The hard part is investing $40K-$60K in a vehicle you are stoked about the design, but frustrated with the exterior & interior color options. To me:

#1 Offer other exterior color options (Definitely a Green, Sky Blue something from the retro pallet of former Ford colors) – if we are gonna reference Retro look and feel let’s offer some retro up

#2 Offer neutral interior trims on every model… Black, Tan, or Grey…Customers can upgrade from there. Why not offer an upgrade similar to the prototypes (2 early rollout vehicles and the Filson bronco?) The feedback on those 3 prototypes has been overwhelmingly positive

#3 Work to get a white and black roof available as soon as possible

I’d bet the farm Ford, if these items were addressed sales would skyrocket with HAPPY BRONCO CUSTOMERS thinking the rollout might not have been as smooth as one would have liked, but the fact Ford took the time to listen to its customers SPOKE VOLUMES, and that sells vehicles!

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This isn’t anything new, Ford got the memo months ago on the interior from Bronco6g!!!

Who’s the intern that picked the interior colors?

Ford Bronco Let's help Ford help us. 3180BC06-4FD6-48D9-8E0C-1FB5D5BBDCCE

Sponsored

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One last thing about the mid manual packages. If you want the mid package on the Badlands you have to pay for the automatic transmission which is $1,595. The Big Bend and Black Diamond include the automatic transmission when you add the mid package. So if you want an automatic Badlands get the 2.7 it's only $300 more then the 2.3 with an automatic at that point. The automatic costs $1,595-$1,895 more on the Badlands then it does on other trims.

Last edited:

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just going to state the obvious. Why didn't they just follow Jeep's lead on packaging and options with a few small departures for brand identity? Given the time and refinement that has gone into the cash creation of packages by Jeep, this seemed like low hanging fruit. Also, why did the interior design team not spend any time in an actual convertible jeep (top off for weeks) in the desert before picking their color choices? I've surmised this must be the case by the light color being on the perimeter high wear bolster (dirt) point and the dark color on the seating surface where I will suck up all that stored heat into me. Go sit on a dark green park bench in summer and let me know how that feels?

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How can you make a poll and not mention the tops?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How can you make a poll and not mention the tops?
The tops have been addressed multiple times. Black, modular and color matched tops late availability. White most likely 2022MY. What more needs to be said? They’re having supply delays.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tops have been addressed multiple times. Black, modular and color matched tops late availability. White most likely 2022MY. What more needs to be said? They’re having supply delays.
The tops are not in full production as of yet. It seems to me that it is possible to change the dye prior to. In fact it seems more feasible than changing seat colors.
Sponsored