Weekends & Waypoints

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got mine installed on Monday and had the inserts stripped and painted carbonized gray. Love it!
IMG_1358.jpeg

IMG_1359.jpeg

71399129802__D841A814-78FC-47DF-934F-A4F0E697A9EF.jpeg
That looks awesome! Makes me want to add some color to mine!
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Something I don’t want on my Bronco…..a howling wolf logo.
Y’all will bitch about poorly placed logos. This guy hides it behind massive tires and it’s still an issue. No one will ever see it unless you go spare delete.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Y’all will bitch about poorly placed logos. This guy hides it behind massive tires and it’s still an issue. No one will ever see it unless you go spare delete.
Or open your tailgate. Then it will be visible

I mean I like the stuff from Lobo personally. I’m going to get their winch bumper as I like the clean look and tight fit. wanted the hidden winch mount but 2.7 version still not available.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or open your tailgate. Then it will be visible

I mean I like the stuff from Lobo personally. I’m going to get their winch bumper as I like the clean look and tight fit. wanted the hidden winch mount but 2.7 version still not available.
I agree - he does great work. I guess in terms of logos go, I just thought it was a tasteful decision.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks nice, and is perfect for needing to clear things as you drop down off a ledge or rock. I'm going to need something with a swing out for the tire. I really like their front bumper, no winch and is on my list for 2024.

bb163

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys!

I just installed the Lobo Off-road HNT Rear Bumper and it checks all the boxes I wanted out of a rear bumper. The bumper is very tight to the body, lightweight and maintains strong recovery points mounted directly to the frame. I've been running the Lobo Off-road Front Bumper for some time now and have always been a fan of the engineering and design Lobo puts into their products. Similarly to the front, the rear bumper uses a 1/8th steel shell mounted to a stronger 3/16th steel "backbone". At first thought that seems like it wouldn't take a hit from a large rock very well, but if you take a look at the "backbone" design you'll notice it extends to the outside ends of the bumper where your most likely to take a hit. While center hits are also common, if your running a trailer hitch with a hitch skid you'll have a set up that will take a beating. The only potential thing that could cause hassle down the road is some of the allen key bolts that mount the bumper shell to the backbone face down towards the departure angle from tires (common rock hitting surface), but nothing a drill and easy-out couldn't solve if needed.

My previous bumper (RTR) wasn’t without flaws either... it was very bulky, heavy and the fit and finish was actually terrible for its price (ugly welds and large gaps). The Lobo Bumper is the exact opposite. Its lightweight (especially for a steel bumper), the welds/ finish look perfect and it fits like a glove.

I took the time to compare the weight of my previous bumper to the new one and the results are surprising.

RTR Rear Bumper - 82lbs
Lobo Off-road HNT Rear Bumper - 51lbs

Over 30lbs saved off the rear end of the Bronco is a welcome improvement. Anyone that has loaded up a Bronco trunk before, knows how easy it is to squat the rear end. While that's based off another aftermarket rear bumper, if anyone has exact weights of the factory plastic and steel bumper, please let us know below for comparison!

The install went extremely smooth and can be accomplished with basic tools. It only took me a hour start to finish. I also took the time to film it for you to reference on my YouTube channel.

Check out some of these pictures and compassion!

-Everything Included
P1077132.jpg

-Backbone Supports
P1077141.jpg

RTR vs. Lobo Off-road departure angle
IMG_8306.jpg

Finished Product!
P1077268.jpg

P1077277.jpg
P1077378.jpg
2 questions.

are you selling your rtr bumper? And what tailgate hinges are those?

thanks

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seeing bumpers like that on an antimatter blue bronco brings tears to my eyes. Midnight blue Bronc, keep it classy, or at least civilized.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you didn't see BRONCO on your grill yet or the Raptor grill with FORD?
thats completely different lol. What car doesn’t have their logo all over them, and at least the bronco only has on small ford logo in the back. All these aftermarket parts companies put huge logos on their products advertising their company and it just doesn’t look good

BamaBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would have gone for the front and rear except for the $1k shipping. I guess I won't be adding bumpers to my 2Dr
Sponsored