Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
you wont be able to see link as its on dealer to dealer site. Its exact truck u describe area 51
Dropped to 5 over this morning with a make offer option also
I'm confused. if I don't know what dealer has the car how an I make an offer?
Sponsored

Last edited:

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused. if I don't know what dealer has the can how an I make an offer?
i think he's saying it's for sale on a dealer-to-dealer site, meaning they put it up for sale to other dealers marked up by $5k. from what i've been reading, it's sounds fairly common for dealers to sell to/buy from other dealers.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
i think he's saying it's for sale on a dealer-to-dealer site, meaning they put it up for sale to other dealers marked up by $5k. from what i've been reading, it's sounds fairly common for dealers to sell to/buy from other dealers.
Thanks for the clarification. Why wouldn't they just call me and offer it to me? It's still on their website for $30,000 over MSRP.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the clarification. Why wouldn't they just call me and offer it to me? It's still on their website for $30,000 over MSRP.
the only things i can think of is it's them being shady, like wanting to just get it off their lot quickly to not have to deal with any backlash from ford? do they know you contacted HQ? have you heard anything back yet from ford?

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
the only things i can think of is it's them being shady, like wanting to just get it off their lot quickly to not have to deal with any backlash from ford? do they know you contacted HQ? have you heard anything back yet from ford?
I let the General Manager know that I was in communication with Ford. Buy its been 8 days since Ford contacted me.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why doesn't anyone ever consult their attorney first. I am SURE that there are plenty of them that would love to slap around a dealership for this type of thing. Am I missing something?

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why doesn't anyone ever consult their attorney first. I am SURE that there are plenty of them that would love to slap around a dealership for this type of thing. Am I missing something?
There’s been attorneys who post in the group that say it’s not worth the time, money or effort.

WetFarts2

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
What ever happened with this if you don’t mind my asking?
Sponsored