Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of course we're seeing this everywhere. Go talk to Mullinax Ford, I deal with the one in Apopka but they have multiple locations around Florida and they are MSRP
Thanks, I will see how this plays out.
Sponsored

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for your effort. I am in communication with Ford corporate so I will wait to hear back before we take it to Defcon 3! My Bronco has not actually arrived at the dealer yet (as of yesterday).
Roger that.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some people are just not cut out for buying a car. The key thing they should have been focused on (negotiating and unambiguously documenting what they will pay on delivery), somehow they skipped that crucial step. It bites some dealers have taken advantage of that situation.
I think your missing that this small Ford dealer doesn't know about integrity and customer service. I have four cars now and have negotiated multiple purchases over the last 10 years. I have never been treated poorly before this. Don't blame the victim.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless you have a signed purchase agreement, they currently have the upper hand.

That being said, here's what I would do...

Meet with them ASAP and express your concern and desire to buy the Bronco that YOU reserved and YOU ordered. Be kind, be professional, listen attentively and take notes. If they play the ADM game, you respond by saying that most dealers are not charging ADM to those who reserved. If they continue down the ADM route, then you'll need to inform them that your only option is to do the following:
1) Contact Ford Motor Company
2) Contact local media
3) Contact fellow B6G members

Inform them that you will tell the world and that this decision will have long-term ramifications for them. Let them know you don't want to go down this route, but you will if you're forced to.

Once again, be very professional and document everything.

Wishing you the best!
Don't forget ford allocates cars to dealerships based off of the score they get from people buying cars from their dealership, you can always submit a service review to ford directly hurting their chances with ford on future allocation

Sponsored
OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't forget ford allocates cars to dealerships based off of the score they get from people buying cars from their dealership, you can always submit a service review to ford directly hurting their chances with ford on future allocation
Thanks, I have already done 1,2, and 3. I am waiting for the car to be delivered to the dealer. This dealer has stated (so far, in writing) that I must pay +$30K.

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading more than a few sad stories regarding ADM charges. i wrote my Ford dealer asking if this was going to happen to me when my 2022 Ford Bad Lands Bronco arrives the 29th of this month. This was His response.

No, I have remained very firm on the fact that we will not be marking up any vehicle that was ordered. This is a huge model for us and we look forward to years of successful relationships with our clients. We cannot do that if we take advantage of them on the first run. Thank you very much for putting your trust in us. We will not let you down.

Josh Marshalek
General Manager

Autonation Ford Bellevue
411 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98005

Direct: (425)519-5801

[email protected]
www.AutoNationFordBellevue.com
yeah watch out for the second or third run though!šŸ˜†

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did this guy have a written order agreement? I haven't seen anything is the first 4 pages. I also don't seem to see OP replying much.

At this point, rival dealers are going to start coming here to weaponize a group of people that are hungry to post bad reviews, just to take don't the dealership across town.
Is there a standard form they use for an Order Agreement? Having never ordered a vehicle before, Iā€™m assuming the document I have with the price is an order agreement, but I have no idea. I have a preview order document and what also looks like an internal dealership document with a brief description and the price that we both signed, but I donā€™t know if itā€™s a legal document that holds them to that price.

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Left my one star, and comet hope things work out for you.

Sponsored

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes maybe so.
The most important part of this is honesty and customer value. Auto Nations Ford Bellevue. is keeping their word. They are and have been delivering new Bronco's at the price given at time of order. My reservation was made July 14 2020. The very same price given to me at that time is the very same price they are charging me when my New Ford Bad Land Bronco get's here the end of this month.
Just maybe the reason a few dealers are gouging their customers is that they are what we use to say is just used car salesmen. Not a dealer who wants not only happy customers a company who wants return customers.
Auto Nation Ford Bellevue can count on me both now and in the future.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go down there and get your deposit back. Tell them to stick it up their ass. Then go buy a gladiator. Better gas mileage, roof not falling apart, engine wont blow up, steering linkage wont break when you torque it, has cup holders and ac vents for rear passengers and has a bed to put all your shit in.
Yeah, jeeps have an amazing reliability record and get incredible gas mileage, especially with 35" tires.

JTRescue

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 JDM 77-series Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
I signed an order sheet with my dealer and paid an additional $400 to confirm the order, and was provided an order confirmation. They did call me and try to add an additional $5,000 but I rejected it and told them I was moving it to another dealership. They quickly told me they didn't want to lose me as I was a valued customer (even though this was my first Ford vehicle purchase ever). suggest you try to move your order to another dealership.

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a standard form they use for an Order Agreement? Having never ordered a vehicle before, Iā€™m assuming the document I have with the price is an order agreement, but I have no idea. I have a preview order document and what also looks like an internal dealership document with a brief description and the price that we both signed, but I donā€™t know if itā€™s a legal document that holds them to that price.
YES! the dealer ship should have the standard Ford form. Signed by both you and the Dealership manager. When I got price for my Bronco in July of 2020. I got a in writing order form signed by the sales manager and my self. This order form listed model and all options I wanted. it gave total price including tax and lic. This document was signed by both me and company.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YES! the dealer ship should have the standard Ford form. Signed by both you and the Dealership manager. When I got price for my Bronco in July of 2020. I got a in writing order form signed by the sales manager and my self. This order form listed model and all options I wanted. it gave total price including tax and lic. This document was signed by both me and company.

How did you do that when B&P didnā€™t go live til after July and order banks didnā€™t open til January?
Sponsored