Sponsored

Looking for input....no reservation yet..

OP
OP
robbyreneeward

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy spouse, happy house.

Do as she says. Vehicles will come and go but a mate should be forever.
It's really not even a matter of being single. it's more an example of weak men not being a leader in their relationships. ?
being 100% in agreement with my wife or sacrificing a want for her security doesn’t mean weak. I’d think means the opposite. I would expect the same courtesy from her if the situation was reciprocated. She wouldnt keep me out on the loop on such a large purchase. If it makes her feel better about the deal, I’ll wait. Isnt worth rocking the boat.
Sponsored

OP
OP
robbyreneeward

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now this is FOR SURE something her dad would’ve done lol. Told me one time about large purchases, “Buy it first and take the ass eatin’ later” lol

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The thing is, it's 100% refundable. So, if she isn't on board, that's a bridge you can cross later.

My wife will revolt if it crosses a certain price threshold, I am sure. But, that's a discussion for another time.

Right now, there isn't really much risk.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing in this statement is at all true.

Why are you trying to start another firestorm in the Forum?
He is on other threads doing the same. I told him to make sure he is back here a month after launch so we can see who is right. Of course he won’t be here after launch - he is just stirring the pot.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would recommend that you wait. I put up the 100 and regret it now that the timelines are slipping. Starting to feel like a scam.
If you regret it, ask for it back! It’s not hard. Then you can come back and tell us how you asked for a refund but Ford Motor wouldn’t do it and kept your $100. Oh, wait...

Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would recommend that you wait. I put up the 100 and regret it now that the timelines are slipping. Starting to feel like a scam.
First I congratulations on day 4 of your B6G Forum joining. The only slipping times are the ones we made up, all of The Bronco's hard dates, of which i can only think of Reservations opening and reveal of 13 July. Every other date was August the?? for configuration tool and Order conversions starting in December.
Slip, Scam, etc; seem pretty dramatic words from someone who's only into their 4th day joining this forum.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Easy choice for my wife and I. Nothing to lose by making a reservation. I already have my toy, this one is for her. Plenty of time also to change our mind on model and trim package. I don't see any downside at all.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is why I literally do not believe anything on a forum. People can just type what they want...without any regard for the facts. Good grief.
From one Air Force Member to another, we can probably tell the difference between good intel, and noise. Cheers

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea. I am new Shawn. Sorry for speaking harshly of Ford motor co. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea. I am new Shawn. Sorry for speaking harshly of Ford motor co. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
Some may call it speaking harshly. Some may call it pulling crap out of your butt based on absolutely nothing just to get a reaction. Maybe you honestly believe Ford could be that stupid to pull the rug out from under all reservation holders. Not sure which would be more silly - Ford actually doing that or believing Ford will do it.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope I'm wrong, but if you don't already have a reservation it may be too late. But better late then never.

One thing that nobody has mentioned is that the $100 is refundable until orders. My point simply being that it seems very reasonable to tie up $100 for just 4 months and by the time December roles around, if you (or she) has doubts or not enough solid facts have come out for you, cancel and get your money back.

I waited 3 days before my brain went ...duh... and placed my reservation. I regret taking that long but I was on vacation on release day.

I get what you are saying...it's not about the money it's about the respect. Hopefully, with a little bit of reasonable sprinkled in, you'll be booking your reservation soon.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope I'm wrong, but if you don't already have a reservation it may be too late. But better late then never.
Yep, you're wrong

One thing that nobody has mentioned is that the $100 is refundable until orders.
Been mentioned several times already in this thread

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, you're wrong

Been mentioned several times already in this thread
It has? I was referring to the "until orders" part just to point out his $100 won't be tide up very long.
Sponsored