Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
2022 2.3 Base BRONCO with 1,093 miles

I checked my levels today and noticed that the reserve radiator level was below min. Its never been much higher than minimum, but always above.
Its been sitting for about 10 days and just wanted to get yalls opinion on if i should top it off.
The level and pic was taken without the vehicle being started.
Thanks.
Screenshot_20230122_153518_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022 2.3 Base BRONCO with 1,093 miles

I checked my levels today and noticed that the reserve radiator level was below min. Its never been much higher than minimum, but always above.
Its been sitting for about 10 days and just wanted to get yalls opinion on if i should top it off.
The level and pic was taken without the vehicle being started.
Thanks.
Ford Bronco Low radiator fluid level Screenshot_20230122_153518_Gallery
From what I can see, I think you'll be fine without topping it off but keep an eye on it. The coolant level does need to be checked when the vehicle is cold. Now, if your level was like mine a few days ago, then you would definitely need to add coolant. Lol

Ford Bronco Low radiator fluid level 1674425640171

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had same issue I have an appointment to get looked at there are other threads of people having slow leaks with no noticeable puddles or smell

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been tracking my levels also.

I've also had to add about 2-3 oz. of fluid every couple thousand miles (topped off 5 oz. total so far). Currently at 9500 miles and I'm between low and high when the engine is fully warmed up. Might need to add a few more oz again, bringing my total "topped off amount" over the vehicle's lifetime to 8oz.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My mazda has had something like this for 50k miles...finally leaked enough to create a crusty puddle large enough for me to see it (thermostat housing).

I think all they can do is put a dye in it and come back later looking for the leak.

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly, I've been in the car business for 25 years. 14 of which with Ford dealers in fixed ops management. I can tell you(with certainty) the majority of vehicle come off the truck with low fluid levels, (not just washer fluid) and aren't topped off properly at time of PDI. I would top it off, visually inspect for leakage, maybe mark a reference level on the degas bottle and watch it.
Sponsored