Sponsored

Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now!

Havanajoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 coupe. Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t order the link won’t work
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely agree with you on the badge front, but I dont see how adding grill lights is posing.
The name says it all, "Raptor Lights". The Raptor's have those lights because they have to. It's a legal requirement because of how wide they are. If you add those lights, I fill it's because you want to look like you have a raptor (Just my opinion).

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett Question. I see that the power feed is running to the fuse box. Since I'm going to replace my 'BRONCO' lettering on the grille with Oracle LEDs...can't I just run both of those to the AUX switch feed? I was thinking that I could just splice them together so that both go on with my AUX switch.
I haven't tried it and the line I prepared should not be long enough

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mabett

Ordered, delivered. Unfortunately got two middles instead one of them being a left and wasn't able to install properly.

Should I go through Amazon for return?

Thanks,

Wade III

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett

Ordered, delivered. Unfortunately got two middles instead one of them being a left and wasn't able to install properly.

Should I go through Amazon for return?

Thanks,

Wade III
Tell me which one you lost, give me your name, phone number, address and I will send the missing

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you need to pull out that fuse in the second slot that the arrow is pointing at, and plug it in there. That is what I did, my lights are working fine in conjunction with the parking lights.

And second the Outer Banks grill.
Thanks, I was scratching my head about this as well. On the fuse diagram, it says that fuse in question (25) is for 'blind spot info system, rear camera, adaptive cruise and driveline control'.

I have a Badlands with High package so I have the first 2 for sure (not sure what driveline control is - maybe traction control?) and am worried replacing that fuse with the grill LED fuse may mess them up. Any experience?

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks, I was scratching my head about this as well. On the fuse diagram, it says that fuse in question (25) is for 'blind spot info system, rear camera, adaptive cruise and driveline control'.

I have a Badlands with High package so I have the first 2 for sure (not sure what driveline control is - maybe traction control?) and am worried replacing that fuse with the grill LED fuse may mess them up. Any experience?
The only experience I have is I installed lighted Bronco letters. I wanted them tied into my markers. They supplied me with the part just like yours it looks like. I have attached the instructions supplied (bottom right pic) , the same fuse you'll need. And attached my letters lit up.

Works great, just like they're supposed to.
Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220826_104701
Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220826_104753
Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 20220826_120740

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only experience I have is I installed lighted Bronco letters. I wanted them tied into my markers. They supplied me with the part just like yours it looks like. I have attached the instructions supplied (bottom right pic) , the same fuse you'll need. And attached my letters lit up.

Works great, just like they're supposed to.
Thanks @fallguy, that did the trick. I just hope things don't start shutting off while I'm on the road 😅

Sponsored

Alwishus

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't tried it and the line I prepared should not be long enough
There is already a line run to the grille that aligns with the AUX switches in the cabin. I'm going to tie it into that (everything from the AUX switches has fused power). AUX switches 3-6 have 10amp output, so I'll be cutting the fuse out of the feed. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just for the benefit of others, my rear camera still works after using slot 25. So far, so good!

Alwishus

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, you can. Shouldnt be any concerns with draw, which would the only concern, as long as you want them on the same switch. I am debating about wiring to aux switch vs. how Mabett wired...the always on when the truck is on is the concern. I know they're running lights and all.... Seriously considering wiring them up with the Oracle lights, but not sure I want them on the same switch. Probably wire per instructions for now and maybe later run to aux.

Amazon reads they'll be here today, and I am really hoping I didn't take the grill off prematurely!

20220902_143854.jpg
Good luck. I'm definitely combining the Oracle LEDs and Raptor amber lights on to AUX3. The good thing about the AUX switches is that they're NOT always on. They get power as soon as the truck is started or the AUX power is on. No need to worry about leaving them on. I'll keep the switch in the 'on' position at all times knowing it will only get power when the vehicle is on.

Alwishus

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely agree with you on the badge front, but I dont see how adding grill lights is posing.
Adding a badge is SOOO much different than adding amber lights to your grille. Those amber lights just look awesome. My badge still says Wildtrak.