Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I did a few weeks ago was remove MIC hardtop from my BL 2.7 and 2 weeks later I received email from Ford that I'm scheduled for July 19 build week. That's all I was willing to change but nothing wrong with anyone's decision to change or not.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just make sure you will be happy without the options you previously had. You really don't want to be driving down the thinking "I wish"...... However, I do wish you luck in getting your Bronco.
Well my wife has beenbyhrough 3 surgeries while waiting she is scared she wont be around,she ask me if I just w as noted yo go buy a new jeep, so I told her I will try this plan first because I want the bronco but if we dont bv get the a early VIN I will put more back on it.and wait till winter

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're playing blackjack in the dark without rules, hoping to win. Patience, grasshoppers.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well my wife has beenbyhrough 3 surgeries while waiting she is scared she wont be around,she ask me if I just w as noted yo go buy a new jeep, so I told her I will try this plan first because I want the bronco but if we dont bv get the a early VIN I will put more back on it.and wait till winter
And in your case, do what you must so can enjoy this together.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope it works out for ya

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I went to the dealership stripped my Bronco yo a standard O.B I will wait and see how fast I get a build date. If I dont get one within a couple months I will change everything back the way I wanted, I feel like I did a disservice to my self by keep bending to all the restrictions they keep putting on us. Mine is a basic build now, so I will wait to see wh as t happens.
Just get what you want these things are t cheap so why get something you don’t want and then kick yourself in the ass all the time for not going with your first choice

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only things I changed was getting rid of the tow package. I want it now, but I'm not going to compromise for things I can't change like engine or 4x4 advanced

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I switched from MIC to soft top but not to get it earlier. Once we saw the soft top live, its the one I want. I kept everything else the same which appears to be limiting to getting a 2021 build date...OB, lux, 2.7, leather. We shall see. I do like that it appears that you might be able to get a prep package with your soft top order...
Same! I saw the soft top on a badlands and I was thinking why didn't I go for soft top in the first place ?!?!?
I'm so sorry. Hope things get better friend
You're playing blackjack in the dark without rules, hoping to win. Patience, grasshoppers.
Ford is giving suggestions on how to get a Bronco sooner. I don't blame people for trying
The only things I changed was getting rid of the tow package. I want it now, but I'm not going to compromise for things I can't change like engine or 4x4 advanced
Same. I'd never ever ever give up sas or 2.7 or lux. But with the top, I was flexible.
I went from mod top to mic, to soft lol

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same! I saw the soft top on a badlands and I was thinking why didn't I go for soft top in the first place ?!?!?

I'm so sorry. Hope things get better friend

Ford is giving suggestions on how to get a Bronco sooner. I don't blame people for trying

Same. I'd never ever ever give up sas or 2.7 or lux. But with the top, I was flexible.
I went from mod top to mic, to soft lol
I can't change tops sadly

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't change tops sadly
I had to go from WT to OBX to change my top. I did it just last week, so no VIN yet.

I was wavering between obx and WT for months. The WT is basically a suped up OBX so being able to add SAS to the obx allowed me to get what I wanted either way

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wishing your wife all the best, that's a tough situation, hope she recovers fully and you get to enjoy this rig in the wild! And I hope the changes you made will get you into one quickly now! I'd probably do the same in that situation. Best of luck to both of you!

On my side, my OCD requires me to have all the hero switches, that empty spot would otherwise just scream "couda woulda shoulda!!!" at me all day, so I'm not making any more changes. Did change from dual to MIC top, not willing to do more. Now I just wait, I'm sure for a good long while longer, as I have all the constraints on my build.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand completely Mike. Been there with my dearest years back. She will be in my prayers.

OP
OP

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just get what you want these things are t cheap so why get something you don’t want and then kick yourself in the ass all the time for not going with your first choice
Well seems like we all have played musical chairs with Ford. I figure if I dont get a email by the end of july I switch everything back, because I figured I would play the game one more time if it dont work I will wait it out and put everything back.
Sponsored