First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ignore all the hate. It doesn't matter what I would do, or other people would do - it's your Bronco.

I've gotten the same things at car shows and I give the equivalent weight to someone's opinion as I do the amount of money they deposit in my Paypal.
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey folkers, I had dubs and 35s on my Vehicross back in the the day and it took every trail at Moab. Rode awesome on the paved roads too. Never once lost a bead even at low pressure. These days 18s are the biggest I'll go.

Resized_Screenshot_20211128-200617_Chrome~2.jpeg

OP
OP

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ya those painted flares aren't going to last. I got a big scuff on one of my flares the first time I took mine crawling.

Maybe you should have waited on this post, everything you've done so far is mall crawler, NOT rock crawler.
I never said it would be a rock crawler i live in az a lot of it will be Baja style off roading. Put a layer of ppf and then the vinyl wrap Iā€™m going to be doing on the whole bronco will be more then enough to protect it.

OP
OP

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OP
OP

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Was originally going to go with the ADD stealth fighter front bumper but from a lead time and cost stand point Iā€™ve decided to just go with the factory mod bumper i have and do some mods to it. First up i was able to find a 40inch BD on6x arc combo bar that i will be mounting to the safari bar mounting points. I also order the zroadz fog light bracket and will be going with the triple pod fog setup. After that Iā€™m going to do one of the stealth winch setups.

Sponsored

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mall Crawler Turned Off-Roader Resized_Screenshot_20211128-200617_Chrome~2

Next i threw on the 22x12s with a 35/13.50/22 on them that i had from my first edition sitting around. This is where things take a left turn from my plan. While these performed surprisingly well off road for what they are Iā€™ve decided Iā€™m going to get a set of 17 inch black rhinos as well so i can really do some serious off-roading
I'd call that U-Turn. Totally not where I thought this was going. But to each their own!