Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 F350 9"-38s/'15 F350 8"-37s/'10 GT500"stock"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Build:
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
3” Icon Spacer Lift
Home made 3” body lift (zone blocks/ranger bolts)
RC tie rod sleeves & bushings
RTX Moab 17x9 0 offset wheels
Nitto Trail Grappler 40x13.50R17
Cost: $1600 w/o tires

Initial thoughts:

-I used the BB premise to relocate front bumper, IMO it doesn’t give it a clean look, too much gap between bumper and grille.

-rear crash bars brackets appear to be ok for regular driving (I’m going to chop them just haven’t yet)

-front crash brackets gotta go, I chopped mine but will probably order JKS max tire kit as chopping the front brackets is ugly due to their design

-going to have to trim front plastic “skid plate” as tire rub @ 24 degrees according to dash. Not sure what that means for the fancier skid plate options

-I thought it would be a complete dog on 40s. The 2.7 w/4.7 gears seems to be adequate for everyday driving. Your not going to win any races or get awards for fuel economy but adequate for DDing. Will hold 10th @ 65mph even in moderately stiff wind. I thought I’d be cruising around in 9th or even 8th on the highway.
Sponsored

Last edited:

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might as well "delete" the spare.
Looks like your Bronco skipped leg day with that on there lol.
I love it though. If my Bronco ever makes it to non-daily duty, you better believe I will be doing this too!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@BIOHAZARDCYCLES
I'm sorry but what do you honestly think is similar? I don't get the reference!

@Cgybronc
Definitely looks the part with the 40's, if you are trying to prevent tie rod issues I honestly don't think the R/C sleeves is going to do it with those tires. You may want to go with BroncBusters instead. Just remember by strengthening the weak point, you are inherently creating failure elsewhere within the steering components. What kind of MPG are you averaging? Did you do a recalibration of tire size, forscan or handheld. I think with flashcal you can only go to 36.5" circumference, I'm not sure how big you can go up on forscan. At least a recalibration will help bring down the shift points and spread the rpm range some.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build:
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
3” Icon Spacer Lift

Initial thoughts:

-I used the BB premise to relocate front bumper, IMO it doesn’t give it a clean look, too much gap between bumper and grille.

-rear crash bars brackets appear to be ok for regular driving (I’m going to chop them just haven’t yet)

-front crash brackets gotta go, I chopped mine but will probably order JKS max tire kit as chopping the front brackets is ugly due to their design

-going to have to trim front plastic “skid plate” as tire rub @ 24 degrees according to dash. Not sure what that means for the fancier skid plate options

-I thought it would be a complete dog on 40s. The 2.7 w/4.7 gears seems to be adequate for everyday driving. Your not going to win any races or get awards for fuel economy but adequate for DDing. Will hold 10th @ 65mph even in moderately stiff wind. I thought I’d be cruising around in 9th or even 8th on the highway.

View attachment 509991

View attachment 509992

View attachment 509993

View attachment 509994
Looks great man, love the wheels, first I've seen those.

Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build:
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
3” Icon Spacer Lift

Initial thoughts:

View attachment 509991

View attachment 509992

View attachment 509993

View attachment 509994

Is that Life size? Looks like a Hot Wheels truck. RC maybe?

Last edited:

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you add the ARB be ready to modify the bull bar, I added 3 1/8" to mine to have it be above the headlights. I also cut the flares where it moved it up. I do think it turned out nice though.

IMG_4712.jpg