Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build:
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
3” Icon Spacer Lift
Home made 3” body lift (zone blocks/ranger bolts)
RC tie rod sleeves & bushings
RTX Moab 17x9 0 offset wheels
Nitto Trail Grappler 40x13.50R17
Cost: $1600 w/o tires

Initial thoughts:

-I used the BB premise to relocate front bumper, IMO it doesn’t give it a clean look, too much gap between bumper and grille.

-rear crash bars brackets appear to be ok for regular driving (I’m going to chop them just haven’t yet)

-front crash brackets gotta go, I chopped mine but will probably order JKS max tire kit as chopping the front brackets is ugly due to their design

-going to have to trim front plastic “skid plate” as tire rub @ 24 degrees according to dash. Not sure what that means for the fancier skid plate options

-I thought it would be a complete dog on 40s. The 2.7 w/4.7 gears seems to be adequate for everyday driving. Your not going to win any races or get awards for fuel economy but adequate for DDing. Will hold 10th @ 65mph even in moderately stiff wind. I thought I’d be cruising around in 9th or even 8th on the highway.

View attachment 509991

View attachment 509992

View attachment 509993

View attachment 509994
Hot damn, that looks sweet! Am I wrong in thinking that you have a 6" total lift?
Sponsored

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is 6” of total lift. A moderator or someone changed the title.
I was curious because I have a 3" Zone spacer lift and just put 37's on and I think it looks like could easily go bigger! Just not sure how much?
Ford Bronco Mall crawler on 40s 20230412_191659
Ford Bronco Mall crawler on 40s 20230412_191646

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BIOHAZARDCYCLES
I'm sorry but what do you honestly think is similar? I don't get the reference!

@Cgybronc
Definitely looks the part with the 40's, if you are trying to prevent tie rod issues I honestly don't think the R/C sleeves is going to do it with those tires. You may want to go with BroncBusters instead. Just remember by strengthening the weak point, you are inherently creating failure elsewhere within the steering components. What kind of MPG are you averaging? Did you do a recalibration of tire size, forscan or handheld. I think with flashcal you can only go to 36.5" circumference, I'm not sure how big you can go up on forscan. At least a recalibration will help bring down the shift points and spread the rpm range some.
Change it to 33s. My 37s with no calibration is spot on, on my sasquatch

Sponsored

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you add the ARB be ready to modify the bull bar, I added 3 1/8" to mine to have it be above the headlights. I also cut the flares where it moved it up. I do think it turned out nice though.

Ford Bronco Mall crawler on 40s IMG_0178.JPG

Love it! But what is the red wire running along the chasis for?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This might weigh more than my braptor.

Sponsored

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a Outer Banks owner I feel your appropriation of our proud moniker is alarming. Now this is a Mall Crawler!

Ford Bronco Mall crawler on 40s 20230426_174131

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

looks perfect
this is close to mine lol bb sas with bb 3inch and icon 3icnh my plan was 40s but my wife (5ft2) has complained so much about getting in I may just do 38s at this point time will tell
Capture.PNG

OP
OP

Cgybronc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 F350 9"-38s/'15 F350 8"-37s/'10 GT500"stock"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looks perfect
this is close to mine lol bb sas with bb 3inch and icon 3icnh my plan was 40s but my wife (5ft2) has complained so much about getting in I may just do 38s at this point time will tell
Ford Bronco Mall crawler on 40s Capture.PNG
Honestly, your not going to save much with 38s. I’m 6’1 and definitely have to hike up my pants before getting into it. Looks like you have the same steps as me as well (go rhinos?). So my advice is get the wife some lifts for her shoes and go for gold. I’ve driven various jacked up monstrosities though out the years (this being actually the smallest) but it’s gotten by far the most compliments since building it.

LiftedPony

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak 4dr, Porsche GT4, Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Build:
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
3” Icon Spacer Lift
Home made 3” body lift (zone blocks/ranger bolts)
RC tie rod sleeves & bushings
RTX Moab 17x9 0 offset wheels
Nitto Trail Grappler 40x13.50R17
Cost: $1600 w/o tires

Initial thoughts:

-I used the BB premise to relocate front bumper, IMO it doesn’t give it a clean look, too much gap between bumper and grille.

-rear crash bars brackets appear to be ok for regular driving (I’m going to chop them just haven’t yet)

-front crash brackets gotta go, I chopped mine but will probably order JKS max tire kit as chopping the front brackets is ugly due to their design

-going to have to trim front plastic “skid plate” as tire rub @ 24 degrees according to dash. Not sure what that means for the fancier skid plate options

-I thought it would be a complete dog on 40s. The 2.7 w/4.7 gears seems to be adequate for everyday driving. Your not going to win any races or get awards for fuel economy but adequate for DDing. Will hold 10th @ 65mph even in moderately stiff wind. I thought I’d be cruising around in 9th or even 8th on the highway.

View attachment 509991

View attachment 509992

View attachment 509993

View attachment 509994
those steps, need steps
Sponsored