First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in a sea of toyotas, maui is just lousy with them. Everyone I know has one. And for the life of me I cannot figure out what people see in them. They are so bulbous. they look like those pictures of super roided out bulls that dont look like they can even walk. I would never want to offroad one built past about 2007 or whenever they changed everything. Without a serious bumper upgrade I can imagine the headlights or tailights lasting past the first tree. They stick out like 4 inches PAST the hood and fenders, totally exposed. I like a vehicle thats body design looks durable, not necessarily the same as looking tough.

I dont know. But people love em. And spend a ton of money on ragged out ones too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

manualT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a Supercharged 4Runner, it is my first auto in ~ 15 years and I have realized I am just a diehard manual fan. All my other cars are manual except for my wife’s SUV. I like my 4Runner, but in hindsight, a Wrangler or Tacoma would have been a better choice, but both are compromised in space for family. Wrangler would require a cargo-box year round. Tacoma needs a camper. There is no perfect car when you want a manual, but a manual is the one option I can’t live without.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Chrispy can we get one of those Transit AWDs with a 3.5tt manual? Perfect wheeler. Vans have a rear weight that makes em great even as 2wd. Fit 2 whole families in em, sleep in em, and with the ecoboost and a manual maybe get decent economy for a a rolling house.

Wolperdinger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Chrispy can we get one of those Transit AWDs with a 3.5tt manual? Perfect wheeler. Vans have a rear weight that makes em great even as 2wd. Fit 2 whole families in em, sleep in em, and with the ecoboost and a manual maybe get decent economy for a a rolling house.

They can fit 35s too with some work LOL

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your gonna get me in the dealership with a shiny new Bronco and Im gonna leave with a big bad van lol. Throw in a fridge freezer and i'll sell my soul!

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice, lay some nice carpet over that and make some padded vinyl panels for the walls. If were making a van with 350 HP and a manual transmission then we might as well bring the whole dealer customized show van era back. Were gonna need alot of metal flake paint.

I do still own a 78 E150 with a 351w and a toploader 4spd. The Hurst shifter goes through the floor right up against the drivers seat. You shift it like your digging around the bottom of a cooler, lol. Its been used as a storage unit since 2006 in Ohio.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your gonna get me in the dealership with a shiny new Bronco and Im gonna leave with a big bad van lol. Throw in a fridge freezer and i'll sell my soul!
GIMI GIMI GIMI!

Ford Bronco Manual transmission C463574C-3767-431B-A556-2B170F9061C6

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The new Tacoma’s are trash. The backseat feels like sitting in the back of a mustang and the engine feels like the 3.8 in my Jeep AKA pathetic.
GIMI GIMI GIMI!

Ford Bronco Manual transmission C463574C-3767-431B-A556-2B170F9061C6
That would be a badass overlanding rig if you put a little lift and some tires. And a rock lizard buggy behind it.
Do you think i can get a 120 month financing?
Santander can get you whatever you want my man.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is like manual transmissions is a New "cool" thing over there, but here in Europe it's been the norm and we never seen it as something special or cool. We have always heard that americans dont know how to drive "a stick", but here everyone who learns to drive has to learn to drive a manaual and also manuals was the most available in affordable cars. It like before americans didnt know how to handle "a stick", but now that Automatics are far better than manuals, all the amrericans seem to want is a manual transmission.
Driving a manual i super easy, every girl in Europe can do it easily, so it does not make you a man either like some of the comments here have suggested.
nothing against affordable cars, but that is probably why people in europe don't see it as special. probably most affordable cars in europe don't have much power, so the excitement is gone in driving it.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nothing against affordable cars, but that is probably why people in europe don't see it as special. probably most affordable cars in europe don't have much power, so the excitement is gone in driving it.
I remember driving a VW Van in Italy, turbo diesel

I had fun and drove it like my Audi, my cousins were abrupt and shifted asap, not giving a fuck.

I get why Euro's don't care, but most of us here are Americans and we do
Sponsored