First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
The workers at MAP have been working hard day and night to get us our broncos. Is there a way we can show them how thankful we are?? An address we can write letters to or send flowers?
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We should all chip in for a Pineapple Pizza party. If everyone here threw some money down we could probably get lunch delivered for them one day. It would be a small token of our appreciation, since none of this is their fault and they are obviously busting ass to get us our Broncos. I got $5 on it.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was brought up before, no official decision at that time because covid protocols essentially squashed the idea before it could take off.
Not sure where all if that sets now.

Wouldn't it suck if a sick pizza person caused a 2 week quarantine/MAP shutdown?

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The MAP folks get a great big “Thank You” from Ford every 2 weeks.

Their paychecks must be insane from all the OT and Double OT that they’re pulling down. Definitely makes up for those shutdown weeks where they probably had to use vacation time.

The MAP folks are probably doing all right and then some in this new economy we’re all having to face.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MAP folks get a great big “Thank You” from Ford every 2 weeks.

Their paychecks must be insane from all the OT and Double OT that they’re pulling down. Definitely makes up for those shutdown weeks where they probably had to use vacation time.
Getting paid is not employee appreciation. You can be treated like shit and still get a check.

Burning through vacation time involuntarily is not recouped with OT. Money is not time.
Someone does not have enough days for family vacation now, and no amount of money makes up for lost family time.

I appreciate your stance, but I disagree.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THEY TRUELY ARE SUPERHEROS!

Ford Bronco MAP employee appreciation Local900-MAP

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What about a selection of these (^^^) nifty stickers?

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How about we give them all job security by buying the thing they build. They have a great job with great pay and benefits. If they don't feel appreciated and feel that need to have a happy life they can seek counseling. I worked for 40+ years for a electric utility in a hazardous position with lots of responsibility. Did I feel appreciated?? go cry me a river.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How about we give them all job security by buying the thing they build. They have a great job with great pay and benefits. If they don't feel appreciated and feel that need to have a happy life they can seek counseling. I worked for 40+ years for a electric utility in a hazardous position with lots of responsibility. Did I feel appreciated?? go cry me a river.
It’s not like the employees are on here asking for this stuff. The members on here want them to feel appreciated. I think it’s silly people referring to them as super hero’s. Your right about job security that’s better than a pizza or stickers. Under their CBA they get profit sharing, so buy the bronco and they’ll be rewarded.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting paid is not employee appreciation. You can be treated like shit and still get a check.

Burning through vacation time involuntarily is not recouped with OT. Money is not time.
Someone does not have enough days for family vacation now, and no amount of money makes up for lost family time.

I appreciate your stance, but I disagree.
The point is this is their job. These are ordinary jobs not like a policeman, fireman or military personnel that put their lives on the line everyday. If you want to thank someone thank them.

I appreciate Ford employees building my vehicles but not to the point that they deserve some special recognition. If they work OT they get paid overtime not regular pay. Their regular pay is already good- OT would be great pay
Sponsored