First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked with CHAT today and got my VIN and Build week! 03/07/22 Order date!
Wow, congrats! You're the first March order that I've heard got a VIN & build week.
Sponsored

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, congrats! You're the first March order that I've heard got a VIN & build week.
There's been a few today! I recommend people check out there status... never know

geodude05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my VIN today through Ford Chat by just giving them my Order number and dealer. For reference, I'm in Central Texas!

jessica1381

Big Bend
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered my Big Bend the first week in March and after scrolling through this group, I talked with someone in CHAT and I now have a VIN # and my truck is set for production the week of June 13,2022.

jessica1381

Big Bend
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my VIN today through Ford Chat by just giving them my Order number and dealer. For reference, I'm in Central Texas!
I got the same production week and I am in Michigan

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to all the March order date folks that got scheduled so far! Here's hoping a bunch of us get scheduled during the remaining 5 build weeks in June/July. We probably won't know for another 3-4 weeks though.

SoCalBaseBronco

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster City
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order was placed with Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine,CA on 3/3/22. Its a 2dr Base, 2.3, Manual, with Aux Switches, Mud Flaps, and Roof Rack. I got my order confirmation email from Ford the same day.

Any of the March orders with scheduled build dates include a two door? I'm thinking that's gonna be the sticking point for mine.

jessica1381

Big Bend
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was going through the posting of Feb 2022 orders and a few people have already been issued VIN and build dates. Let's hope us March people get to see those soon 🙏
I ordered mine first week in March and have a VIN and production date of the week of June 13th. I also live in MI though. So that could make a difference

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My order was placed with Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine,CA on 3/3/22. Its a 2dr Base, 2.3, Manual, with Aux Switches, Mud Flaps, and Roof Rack. I got my order confirmation email from Ford the same day.

Any of the March orders with scheduled build dates include a two door? I'm thinking that's gonna be the sticking point for mine.
So far all of the March orders on the 06/13/22 Spreadsheet have been 4-doors.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine first week in March and have a VIN and production date of the week of June 13th. I also live in MI though. So that could make a difference
That's awesome! Im gonna have to check on my order status. Did you get your VIN through your dealer or the chat link? I live in Ohio

Sponsored

jessica1381

Big Bend
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's awesome! Im gonna have to check on my order status. Did you get your VIN through your dealer or the chat link? I live in Ohio
I got it through the Chat link. All I did was provide my order number and sales code. She gave me the info in a few minutes. Once you get your VIN, you can track on your own from https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How bout them hopes now lol congrats on getting your VIN/ production date.
No kidding right?!?!?! Just nice to have a VIN and be able to have a date to look forward to...even if it is likely to change. If everything goes smoothly it'll be mid-July at the earliest that it arrives..........haha.. "if everything goes smoothly" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hobbes

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking for my order #. I have a "Buyer's Order" form and I see a Customer #. It is a 8 digit number. Is that the order #? Or do I need to get that separately from my dealer?

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking for my order #. I have a "Buyer's Order" form and I see a Customer #. It is a 8 digit number. Is that the order #? Or do I need to get that separately from my dealer?
Since we don't have reservation numbers, we use a combination of the 'Order Code' and 'Sales Code' that are on your Order Summary form. Any time you talk/chat to Ford, give them those 2 codes and they can pull your order up.
Sponsored