Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going through the posting of Feb 2022 orders and a few people have already been issued VIN and build dates. Let's hope us March people get to see those soon 🙏
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The following was in the 'New Bronco Corral' post. Your results will surely not match this lucky person, but who knows!!

"For what it's worth, a coworker ordered a 22 4dr 2.7 Badlands SAS, MIC, Lux, with towing. He ordered on 3/7/22 and was built yesterday with a scheduled delivery date of next week. I told him he can sit on a cactus."
Because it didn't happen. My buddy's sister's girlfriend's boyfriend said he ordered one on 3/10 and took delivery yesterday......

See people can make up anything they want on the internet!
Head… meet sand. 😊
Yeah, I would like to see some receipts on that as well. The timeline doesn't add up.

So this guy ordered the most constrained build possible on the last day the MY22 banks were open on 3/7/22? The next round of scheduling took place on 3/24 which was for weeks 5/9, 5/16, 5/23. You posted the quote on 3/25. So, somehow this coworker was able to get a VIN and built the next day? Lol, I had to go back and check to make sure that wasn't posted on 4/1. This 100%, unequivocally did not happen.

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going through the posting of Feb 2022 orders and a few people have already been issued VIN and build dates. Let's hope us March people get to see those soon 🙏
I've read through some of them too and saw some February order dates. I would be shocked if us March orders got Build Date emails any time soon, but you never know. Who knows, there may be some options for 2023 (colored roofs) that may be worth reordering a MY23.

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I would like to see some receipts on that as well. The timeline doesn't add up.

So this guy ordered the most constrained build possible on the last day the MY22 banks were open on 3/7/22? The next round of scheduling took place on 3/24 which was for weeks 5/9, 5/16, 5/23. You posted the quote on 3/25. So, somehow this coworker was able to get a VIN and built the next day? Lol, I had to go back and check to make sure that wasn't posted on 4/1. This 100%, unequivocally did not happen.
Hard to believe if it's true, but would you put it past Ford to do it?

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How dare you get my hopes up!!!!

Sponsored

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have literally fantasized about getting a call from the dealership... "Damndest thing I've ever seen Mike. Just doesn't happen. Period. No way an order gets built this quickly. And yet, here's your Bronco". Then the clouds part and somewhere in the distance a chorus of angels goes "AHHHHH" or something. In an infinite universe.....

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have literally fantasized about getting a call from the dealership... "Damndest thing I've ever seen Mike. Just doesn't happen. Period. No way an order gets built this quickly. And yet, here's your Bronco". Then the clouds part and somewhere in the distance a chorus of angels goes "AHHHHH" or something. In an infinite universe.....
Maybe You should tell them guys that and get clarification. It's what I've read.

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got these for my wife to hold her over for the next year. Wish they had the optional wheels! (Sad, I know).

Ford Bronco March 2022 orders Bronco Badlands

Mike Kleen

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base MIC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got these for my wife to hold her over for the next year. Wish they had the optional wheels! (Sad, I know).

Bronco Badlands.jpg
My wife got me this for my birthday this weekend
Ford Bronco March 2022 orders 74188627-02B1-4843-AEC7-B375B3778445

Last edited:

E_Cups

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife's Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered an OB in October from this same dealership. Was told Easter and last update now is May/June. Been a little struggle to get updates and only get them when I call directly and can get my salesman (Kurt). Who are you dealing with?

Sponsored

sulphur

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mercury Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered a OBX (EG, 4DR, Lux package, hard top) on the last day ordering was available. I have an order confirmation email from Ford to keep me company while I await something like news. Salespeople told me they think 6-8 months when I placed my order, but even then I thought it sounded optimistic.

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Talked with CHAT today and got my VIN and Build week! 03/07/22 Order date!

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Late to the party but I'm a 3/4 order. OBX 2.7, High, Eruption Green. Hoping and praying today is the day!

scottb01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride SXP
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What did you have to give them Sales Code and Order number?
Yep! As soon as I'm connected to the person in Chat I ask them this "I would like to check the status of my vehicle order Order code: XXXX. Sales code: XXXXXX.

A couple minutes later I get my answer...
Sponsored