Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't change a thing and got my vin today 7/19 Bronco Birth Date.
Badlands 4dr Area 51 MIC LUX 2.7 Auto and tow package. Whole bunch of deadly parts... maybe I just got lucky!
Reservation time?
Same here... I decided to hold steady with all the delay items and wait but got lucky today! Thanks guys and gals!!
Reservation Time
Lots of MIC tops in here. Hmmmm.

Happy with what I switched to but not with what the note will be. I added about $10k to my order when I changed it to make it more buildable.
How is a MIC top $10k more?
Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation time?

Reservation Time

How is a MIC top $10k more?
Had Base 2-door reserved. Manual. Base 4-door with soft top only available in automatic, and though I love the 30-inch tires on 2-door Base, didn’t look right on 4-door. Don’t like Big Bend or rather felt it was a ripoff. Went to BD 4-door to get soft top.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my email this morning as well. Late 7/13 res, week of July 26th for build, for a 2 door Badlands, 7 speed with Lux package and beadlock capable in Cyber Orange. I'm unsure of my exact place in my dealer's allocation, but after what I had to do to get my order changed from a 99 to a buildable priority code, I can assure you that I wasn't a priority or VIP build. (Probably not making the Christmas card list either.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They go by rail almost every part of the country, but to a regional shipping yard. Then by truck transport to dealer. Just had an f150 sit at railyard for weeks.
I imagine with the chip issues there going to be plenty of space on those trucks from the rail yard. Here its about 1/4 mile from the port I work at and dealer about a 10 min drive.

OP
OP
martyb

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first post and I received my email this morning. 10/5 reservation and my OBX is scheduled for the week of July 26th.
This is exactly what makes people lose their minds….

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my email this morning as well. Late 7/13 res. for a 2 door Badlands, 7 speed with Lux package and beadlocks in Cyber Orange. I'm unsure of my exact place in my dealer's allocation, but after what I had to do to get my order changed from a 99 to a buildable priority code, I can assure you that I wasn't a priority or VIP build. (Probably not making the Christmas card list either.)
That looks like mine. BL 2.3 7 speed, high with tow. Morning 7/14 reservation and 15 priority at time of order. No email:(

Congrats!

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know how long these take to build?
When are you all expecting to drive away with yours?
Builds take about a day. In fact, you'll get an email with a specific build day closer to your week.

Then it's a waiting game on delivery. Most estimates are 2-6 weeks to get from MAP to your dealer, but a whole lot goes into that time frame.
Sponsored