First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re mostly right… except cancellations will essentially revert to dealer stock order and still get pulled eventually so no impact to other reservation holders.
While the reservations would revert to dealer stock in the event of a cancelation, it would be to the dealer's benefit to vacate any constrained items to maximize the volume on the lot. This could enable a larger number of constraints to make their way to non-dealer builds. I could be wrong, but I think that it would be very easy to swing this pendulum another way by following the masses and have an entirely new set of constraints. There are so many unknowns and variables in all of this, it is anyone's best guess as to what to do. Just my thought process...
Sponsored

wbvr3

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer XLT (died in August)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Week of July 26.

0100 14 July reservation.

I dropped the tow package earlier this week and it pulled right away
I was about 20 minutes ahead of you, Martyb, in timestamp. I called my salesperson to ask about dropping the Tow Package. He said we're too far into the process to make any changes. Two days later, I had a 7/12 build date and a VIN number for my 2-dr OBX, Antimatter Blue, 2.3L engine/10 spd auto, 4.27 locking diff., MIC top, Lux & Tow Packages. Good luck on your build!

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are not alone my friend. No e-mail here. And noticed we are in the same area. Maybe they are punishing us in the Charlotte metro? :)
It would seem so! Did you go through Keith Hawthorne? I don't have much faith in them after my ordering experience.. lol

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It would seem so! Did you go through Keith Hawthorne? I don't have much faith in them after my ordering experience.. lol
That may be a regional thing. Pretty much every dealership here as ticked me off at one point or another mostly due to their ineptness. But yeah, I am using KHF, but on good terms with them so far even though my salesperson calls me a couple times a week to ask me questions since I seem to know as much if not more than they do. LOL.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That may be a regional thing. Pretty much every dealership here as ticked me off at one point or another mostly due to their ineptness. But yeah, I am using KHF, but on good terms with them so far even though my salesperson calls me a couple times a week to ask me questions since I seem to know as much if not more than they do. LOL.
Not to mention KHF tried to sneak in a $1000 ADM pretending it was the deposit. Absolutely bittered the whole experience for me. Will never deal with them again

Last edited:

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think just knowing the Bronco exists puts you above the salesperson I dealt with :ROFLMAO: Not to mention KHF tried to sneak in a $1000 ADM pretending it was the deposit. Absolutely bittered the whole experience for me. Will never deal with them again

I dont blame ya there. At least they told me up front about the ADM and didn't make it seem like it was a deposit. I know they are getting flak from a few potential buyers over it. Makes me wonder if I can move mine even though its 'ordered' but no VIN yet.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine on Thursday, scheduled week of July 19. I changed nothing.

4dr, Badlands, MIC top, lux, leather, 2.7L, tow, non-squatch optional 33's. Ohh and cactus gray.

Here's hoping build week doesn't change.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While the reservations would revert to dealer stock in the event of a cancelation, it would be to the dealer's benefit to vacate any constrained items to maximize the volume on the lot. This could enable a larger number of constraints to make their way to non-dealer builds. I could be wrong, but I think that it would be very easy to swing this pendulum another way by following the masses and have an entirely new set of constraints. There are so many unknowns and variables in all of this, it is anyone's best guess as to what to do. Just my thought process...
Any dealers want to chime in on what happens to a build that is cancelled after a VIN is issued? Besides most assuredly vacating any penalty for selling it.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any dealers want to chime in on what happens to a build that is cancelled after a VIN is issued? Besides most assuredly vacating any penalty for selling it.
After a VIN is created, that truck is getting built the way it was VIN'd. Prior to getting a VIN, and if it's heading to a dealer's lot, I see the dealer making the build as quickly deliverable as possible by choosing to have no constraints on it.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine for July 27th

4dr Badlands 2.3l 7speed with MIC, Tow, and Lux

I forgot. Thanks to those that dropped the MIC and Tow to get yours faster. I got what I want 💎🙌
Same here! You and I have the same build, same week... What color will yours be?