Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is fascinating! So you are saying the original reservation system that explicitly stated the reservation would be filled in order and before dealer stock was false on the face of it because Ford cannot chose the order that orders are filled at individual dealers, by a series of claimed laws and mysterious contract obligations that you decline to list.

The same reservation system that implicitly carried an allocation within each reservation (and Ford unilaterally removed later, although still kept the allocation on the First Editions and Raptors, I guess those wacky laws and contracts you claim directly apply are only enforced on some products, right?) and that the time stamp that was to be the priority for order of filling can be used as a 'tie-breaker' per your previous posts, but then again, cannot be used at all because it would be Ford, again dictating the order of fulfillment. Completely contradictory statements on your part, again.

In addition the decades of Ford having production codes less than 10, that give the dealer a build much faster and thus is also dictating the order of vehicles going to a dealer is also illegal and against these laws and contracts, it gets awfully convoluted doesn't it? (spoiler alert; unless you are wrong)

As to dealers 'overselling their allocations', allocations came after almost 100% of reservations were set at dealers. It will be really fun to see how you explain how the Ford written terms and conditions included language that the reservation could be placed at the dealer of your choice and yet you claim the dealers somehow 'oversold' something. How does a dealer, who had no mechanism for refusing a reservation have knowingly 'sold' too many? They literally could not stop people from going to the Ford website and choosing whatever dealer they wanted. They sold nothing, Ford set up a system where the dealers were forced to take all the reservations sent to them and then changed the rules to ignore the number of reservations at a dealer (and modified the all reservations built before dealer stock to be only 2021 MY) after folks were locked in at their dealer this last go around on ordering. No transfers. Captive audience.

I could go on for a while like this, but...you know... contractual obligations and the State laws in Idaho forbid me from doing so, unless it is a Tuesday, and... it is not a Tuesday.

Have a nice day!

edit; for bonus points, please explain how Ford has announced the reservations for the Maverick will be in order received, no matter what dealer was picked, if you are even remotely correct in your assertions.
Best of luck in life. I’m sorry I tried to help anyone.
Sponsored

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have felt the pain, but once you get the Bronco the pain will subside and the enjoyment will be there.

We finally got the Bronco I ordered a couple days ago and now spend all day trying to figure out what to buy for it... So the Pain of trying to build the perfect Bronco starts... This is more of a fun pain though. :sneaky:

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These threads just make me laugh.

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Simple solution for me was to buy an intermediate vehicle. I Found a nice deal on a 05 Wrangler LJ with 53k on it. Now I am totally cool to wait patiently and am way less anxious, Plus I can sell the LJ for a tidy profit. I just wont have the "Look at me I'm driving a new Bronco" factor since the Bronco novelty will have worn off by the time mine arrives.

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may be a dumb noob question, but besides asking the dealership, is there any way to see how many bronco allocations a dealer has?

Last edited:

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The main reason is your inappropriate apostrophe use. Fix that, and your Bronco will be built.
Thank you! Brilliant! And nothing against the OP. This was just damned funny.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont want to be a buzzkill for you, but I wouldn't count on anyting from Ford until it shows up at the dealership. I'm an early reservation holder, mine was built 6 weeks ago, still waiting for it to ship 3 hours away from the factory. Might as well plan on a few bumps on the way to getting it. You know, keep the expectations low... Save yourself some grief.
It's only been answered 10000000 times. Dealer allocation. You might not like the answer but that doesn't matter. If you went to the same dealer as 10000 other buyers 2 years ago and someone goes to one with 20 buyers this year, then they get theirs first. Yeah it sucks but it's not a hard question to answer.
That's not exactly how it works. I ordered from a dealership that didn't have a lot of bronco orders. I was number 3 according to the dealer and I only recently got a build date according to the backdoor site. Reservation date was 7/15
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.