PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the install videos or how to videos we do are completely useless?... gotcha. Going through the step by step process of tearing apart our bronco so you don't break anything doesn't help? Maybe we do it for ourselves and if others watch and benefit from our wins and losses? We count that as a bonus.

Like someone said. You don't have to watch them. I don't...
This... Not interested in you tube stars, but I'm all over "how to" videos. Thanks to @1Five1 Garage and others who do that!!!
Sponsored

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is by far one of the top 10 silliest posts. Unless I missed the part where someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch YouTube videos.

Live and let live, you donā€™t have to watch it.

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@1Five1 Garage donā€™t even give clown posts retort. You and your lady keep doing your thing and stay consistent and eventually youā€™ll grow.

Iā€™ma sub and watch your videos.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes love watching people do crazy shit with there brand new bronco..
I'm the opposite, I hate those kind of videos. :) I like content that shows me something I didn't know. I can tell in 10 seconds if the person knows anything or if they are just a goof trying to figure something out. Number of views generally tell me who knows something.... or that there is a girl in the video thumbnail. ;)

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did someone tie you to a chair and force you to watch? Because if that is the case, yes I'd want them to stop also. But you can just move on and not watch it ;)

These reviewers make their money this way, and some make really good money for it
And some are just passionate about the Bronco.

Really not unlike ANYONE who starts a thread or contributes to this forum.

If ANYONE wants someone else to shut-up, always start with "yourself". Definitely a missed opportunity for the OP.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is by far one of the top 10 silliest posts. Unless I missed the part where someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch YouTube videos.

Live and let live, you donā€™t have to watch it.
Often it seems like half the posts on forums anymore are people promoting their youtube videos and channel. There may not be a gun to anyoneā€™s head, but there is a constant stream of videos. When I click on the thread and see a video I usually swipe left to go back, I donā€™t want to be another view that helps them get monetized. If these video threads were treated like the advertisements they are the posters would have to be site supporters or have the content removed.

A separate sub forum for all of the youtube videos would be welcome. People looking for videos could go find them all in one place, those of us not interested wouldnā€™t have to try to avoid them.

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the install videos or how to videos we do are completely useless?... gotcha. Going through the step by step process of tearing apart our bronco so you don't break anything doesn't help? Maybe we do it for ourselves and if others watch and benefit from our wins and losses? We count that as a bonus.

Like someone said. You don't have to watch them. I don't...
Really appreciate the videos you guys makeā€¦ honestly have learned a handful of things from your videos alone. I think this post isnā€™t meant for folks like you guys who do informative videosā€¦ more meant for the folks just making a video of really nothingā€¦ just because they own a bronco. But in the end thatā€™s YouTube and I agree, donā€™t like it, donā€™t watch it!

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone should make a YouTube video on how this thread didnā€™t go as the OP expected.