Sponsored

Just wait until Youtubers get their Broncos first!!!

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to be honest, normally I wouldn't care, but if I get mine after August I won't be there to pick it up since I'll be deployed. It would have been nice to have been in the first round or been given the opportunity to ask for being put in as a priority.

If a youtuber or some other goon gets priority over my timestamp, yea I'll be a bit peeved. I stayed up way too late on the 13th trying to get a Reservation but between ford's site issues and lame contracted Army wifi at the school I was at, prevented me from an earlier stamp.

Maybe round two for me?

My time stamp is 14 JULY 1410 2020
Sponsored

Last edited:

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to admit, seeing people with later reservations than me get their VIN numbers has irritated me and probably a lot of you as well. So I can't imagine how irritated we're going to get when Youtubers like Lite Brite Nation get their Broncos before us. You all know it's coming!
That's OK. Just the way things go mang. No worries.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
YouTubers are exactly what the priority system was designed for, and it’s not a bad business move to prioritize a few or even a few hundred or few thousand people that have “clout”/huge marketing reach. Especially since they don’t even have to give these vehicles away, they just have to sell them to the right people.

And sorry but yeah, someone who can market the vehicle to thousands/tens of thousands/hundreds of thousands of potential customers is more important/“VIP” than John Doe who has bought “several” Fords over as many decades.

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

QUOTE="DeltaBravo, post: 562599, member: 7312"]
she makes me wanna beat things with a steel chair
Go on... Tell us more... Relax on the steel chair though. Sounds too rough....
[/QUOTE]

i don’t even remember why I said that. Who I really can’t stand is that overland bound guy. He’s got a punchable face

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YouTubers are exactly what the priority system was designed for, and it’s not a bad business move to prioritize a few or even a few hundred or few thousand people that have “clout”/huge marketing reach. Especially since they don’t even have to give these vehicles away, they just have to sell them to the right people.

And sorry but yeah, someone who can market the vehicle to thousands/tens of thousands/hundreds of thousands of potential customers is more important/“VIP” than John Doe who has bought “several” Fords over as many decades.
If I ran Ford I'd have those mentioned channels equipped with a Bronco yesterday, with some legal muzzles, no showing or talking about it until xx.xx and if you don't like it, give it back and buy your own to bitch about. That might not be legal though, LOL.

But I'd not be surprised to see all these popular channels getting their's before me, they have clout with dealers somewhere. It's all capitalism at play actually. The one with the most money/influence/connections/looks will get the first spot in line. Nothing new, really.

Been like that for ever.

But I have to chuckle at all the pearl clenching and "why not me first????" whining, thought off roaders have a bit thicker skin? I'm not excited about somebody with a Nov res getting theirs before me, but nobody here knows the algorithms the computers at Ford use. Relax, there's no gremlin in the basement putting your order on the back burner for fun....

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I ran Ford I'd have those mentioned channels equipped with a Bronco yesterday, with some legal muzzles, no showing or talking about it until xx.xx and if you don't like it, give it back and buy your own to bitch about. That might not be legal though, LOL.

But I'd not be surprised to see all these popular channels getting their's before me, they have clout with dealers somewhere. It's all capitalism at play actually. The one with the most money/influence/connections/looks will get the first spot in line. Nothing new, really.

Been like that for ever.

But I have to chuckle at all the pearl clenching and "why not me first????" whining, thought off roaders have a bit thicker skin? I'm not excited about somebody with a Nov res getting theirs before me, but nobody here knows the algorithms the computers at Ford use. Relax, there's no gremlin in the basement putting your order on the back burner for fun....
Covid made things uneventful and everyone is sick of their family? I dunno I’m only speaking for myself but I’m usually bored.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Covid made things uneventful and everyone is sick of their family? I dunno I’m only speaking for myself but I’m usually bored.
haha, well, yes, you make a very good point there I guess, I'm surrounded by the same 3 people for over a year now and mostly they never leave, LOL.

Different angle I didn't consider. Can't wait to get my Bronco and "I'm going for a drive and will bring take out dinner!" before I hit the backroads :-D

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Retired in November. Bored as shit. First thing they asked me when I told them I was retiring is if I would come back contractual. I did. Now the weekend warrior...

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Something people are forgetting- Ford was building dealer demos and media review models first. In this day and age, youtubers are pretty much considered media whether we like it or not (I don't like it lol). Some of them could possibly get one through this.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If y’all will petition Ford to get me to the front of the list... and then I’ll need some sponsors to pay for all the stuff I break, I’ll make a YouTube channel... just a thought.

hbdcowboys

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a June build. Debating starting a YouTube channel for Bronco content 😂

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have to admit, seeing people with later reservations than me get their VIN numbers has irritated me and probably a lot of you as well. So I can't imagine how irritated we're going to get when Youtubers like Lite Brite Nation get their Broncos before us. You all know it's coming!
You think that is irritating. Wait until idiots like Streetspeed717 or the like get theirs and immediately destroy it.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But I have to chuckle at all the pearl clenching and "why not me first????" whining, thought off roaders have a bit thicker skin?
Gonna go out on a limb and say these are probably not offroaders doing the vast majority of the bitching about cupholders etc.

Entitled Mall crawlers ??? Most likely.

But I guess we need them also, every sale makes a better case for Ford's investment in this.
The Jeep world is full of them too.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to admit, seeing people with later reservations than me get their VIN numbers has irritated me and probably a lot of you as well. ...
Meh. I'm happy to let a few tens of thousands of guinea pigs go ahead of me in line. Give the assemblers some practice before they get to mine.
Sponsored