Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has your 2D done that? I think its triggered by opening and shutting the black doors. Not just on Broncos but all new Fords.

Is it? I still have backseats, although putting a kid in a child seat would be a little challenging...
Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has your 2D done that? I think its triggered by opening and shutting the black doors. Not just on Broncos but all new Fords.
I haven't seen it happen. The doors do lock/unlock/lock/unlock/lock/unlock... when I wash, it tho. Just found that out. :LOL:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The wife's Timberline does this as well. Glad to see I can turn it off. My son is older now but when he was small, I was always checking over my shoulder when on the way to work to make sure I didn't "forget" to drop him off at the day care. :LOL:

It is a shame that many people are "too busy" with their life to remember that their small child is in the back. WTF it is your child, THAT should be your priority, everything else can wait.

On a historical note. You'll know those pain in the arse TPMS sensors. Do you know were they came from????? From dumb ass people who do not know how to check their tire pressure and drove their Explorer with 5 lbs of air in their tires and then sued Ford because the tire blew out going 85 on the highway. Now we have TPMS to deal with.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

On a historical note. You'll know those pain in the arse TPMS sensors. Do you know were they came from????? From dumb ass people who do not know how to check their tire pressure and drove their Explorer with 5 lbs of air in their tires and then sued Ford because the tire blew out going 85 on the highway. Now we have TPMS to deal with.
I thought it was a tree hugger thing, trying to add a 1/10 of a mile per gallon.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe maybe not its pretty rude
Kind of like a vendor on here claiming they have to put safety messages on their stuff because of that McDonald’s hot coffee lawsuit from some “idiot”, which was actually legit and McDonald’s made her sign nda then slagged her in the press and she could do nothing about it.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nowhere does the warning say "living occupants" ;) might be that you picked up some spirits, and not just from the liquor store :D
Sponsored