Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2 door MIC, and the driver panel is a little lighter than the passenger, which matches the clam top. So one out of three a little lighter, wonder if that panel was replaced on mine at DM? I'll report it to my dealer monday.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they saved some of the old sections that’s why it’s lighter
I'm assuming so. They probably evaluate each panel and only replace the "bad" ones. That middle section was probably baking in the sun on DM all summer.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is off too. Slightly. Not as disturbing as some of these photos.

Although mine is inverted. The mid panel is slightly darker than the front and clamshell. From other examples I’ve seen this is more common. But the two photos here are showing the mid panel being lighter. Needless to say it seems like the front panels and clamshell match and the mid panel is the outlier being either lighter or darker.

I checked the “when polymer was applied” sticker on the clamshell (rear passenger quarter) and it was inline with my build date. I know they darkened the top for 2.0 slightly or at least compared to the preprod. My mind was quick to think the front panels and clamshell would be 2.0 and darker since they needed to address the pop pops in the front panels and the open seams in the clamshell , but could get away with re-using the mid panel. so my immediate thought was that my mid section may be older/gen1 and lighter in color. But mine is the opposite. Although those that posted photos are more consistent with my thoughts - that the mid panel is lighter in color.

given basically all photos have the front and clamshell consistent the most likely thing is that the perfected the color for 2.0 so the front/clamshell is always consistent, but the 1.0 had inconsistent colors and they reused the 1.0 mid panels. In some instances it’s darker or lighter. But we probably all have similarly colored 2.0 front panels and clamshells

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 2 door MIC, and the driver panel is a little lighter than the passenger, which matches the clam top. So one out of three a little lighter, wonder if that panel was replaced on mine at DM? I'll report it to my dealer monday.
Mine's the same, but opposite sides, i'll meet ya half way and swap ;) Really doesn't bother me, I only notice when looking from above.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the middle section of my MIC 2.0 top is clearly lighter than the front and back. Anyone else notice this?

Ford Bronco Mic 2.0 different colors? org_d06384e96b84f0eb_1637443190000
Must be a Dirt Mountain Bronco. I feel bad for the Bad Batch folk...

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They noticed just chose not to do anything which is bad they figured the dealer would paint it
Well, the factory can't paint it after the fact. Lol. Not unless you wanna strip it back down to the shell.
What'cha gonna do... Not accept your Bronco at delivery?

Sponsored

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this thread is a dumpsterfire

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's the new Tutone option.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, the factory can't paint it after the fact. Lol. Not unless you wanna strip it back down to the shell.
What'cha gonna do... Not accept your Bronco at delivery?
You
Never know what anyone will do when that situation comes up if there’s a ton of stuff wrong or if it’s totally destroyed like the one that came off the convoy I could see someone refusing delivery and just order another or move on to something else

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well the middle section of my MIC 2.0 top is clearly lighter than the front and back. Anyone else notice this?

Ford Bronco Mic 2.0 different colors? org_d06384e96b84f0eb_1637443190000
No, mine (DM Built Oct 7) are the same color. The middle panel seems to be the anomaly for you. What is your built date?
Sponsored