Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone interested in the Holly Oaks meet up this weekend, we are likely moving from Saturday to Sunday. We will edit the invite in the MI Bronco club if we change the details, but likely Sunday and maybe a bit earlier, like noon? Send a note in the Club feed if you have a preference or opinion. Hope to see a bunch of Broncos out in the wild this weekend!
Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 1639004850366

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About 20 Broncos ended Holly Oaks today. Hopefully other members will post more pics and videos.

Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 5C081999-D850-41EA-8679-9D496208645D

Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 262E5913-1054-4EC1-84D0-E61EA1773B34

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of my Jeep friends are starting to bail on me already, might be looking for some locals (or at least in state) to wheel with in the near future. Most any type of trail riding, orv parks and rec areas( NO SLSD).

Former Bronco guy that transitioned to Jeep the last few years, coming back to my roots soon.

drop a reply with location

Whitehall, Mi
Why would the Jeep folks bail? Are they afraid you will out perform them....Hmmmmmmmmmmm :0)

Sponsored

Due51

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Badlands owner in Oakland County. This is our first real off-road vehicle so we have zero experience in the trails or ORV parks.

Sorry I missed the early Holly Oaks run, but I'm up for joining the next one.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Badlands owner in Oakland County. This is our first real off-road vehicle so we have zero experience in the trails or ORV parks.

Sorry I missed the early Holly Oaks run, but I'm up for joining the next one.
Are you a member of the MI Bronco group here? It looks like next Sunday there will be some folks getting together. More details to come, but make sure you join that group (we try and post on this thread and Bronco Nation as well). Welcome and glad to have another Badlands join the herd 🐴

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone that is new or not on the MI Bronco group feed yet.

Bronco owners and enthusiasts are invited to meet up at the Holly Oaks Off Road Park, Sunday Jan. 23rd. The plan is to meet in the parking lot about 1PM and head into the park about 1:30. For anyone interested, some plan to have a beverage and grab some food at a nearby restaurant after the ride or about 4PM depending on weather and conditions.

Link: https://www.riverrockbarandgrill.net/

Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/U8zvaiSjidC6GsyEA

You can go the the Holly Oaks site below for details, but minimum you need your MI ORV Stickers, the park pass (goes on sale 9pm the night before) and a safety flag that meets the DNR requirements. So far there has been a vendor at each event that has various flags and mounts, but I am not sure about the upcoming weekend.

Holly Oaks Info:

https://www.oakgov.com/parks/parksandtrails/holly-oaks-orv-park/Pages/default.aspx

It's a New Year and hopefully some of the recently delivered Broncos can stretch their legs and we can all have some fun.

It’s posted on the Bronco Nation site if you have a membership there too.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/mi-bronco-enthusiasts-holly-oaks-meetup.9098/

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just found this thread. I got my 2021 Badlands January 3rd and have been loving it. I lurked around here for a while but now that I have it I figured I can contribute stuff when I can. I’m from the Grand Rapids area.

82E1783A-9E3A-407F-895E-E4BE6B723975.jpeg

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found this thread. I got my 2021 Badlands January 3rd and have been loving it. I lurked around here for a while but now that I have it I figured I can contribute stuff when I can. I’m from the Grand Rapids area.

Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 82E1783A-9E3A-407F-895E-E4BE6B723975
Awesome looking Bronco and nice tractor too!
Have you joined the MI Bronco Club yet? The goal is to bridge the various Forum groups and Facebook into one place for MI (and those interested in MI) rides and activities related to our Broncos. We have quite a few west side members and we will need some ride guides as soon as the weather breaks! We have a website coming soon along with some MI Bronco Club logo “stuff”. So far we have had three large rides at Holly Oaks with members going to a couple of other spots in smaller groups.
This is for club and email sign up.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...HiHjHru5bFhgoa-Ro8Er-A1A/viewform?usp=sf_link

There is a MI group here on B6G that was where the club started too.

Pic of the last ride in January:

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome, I’m in Hudsonville. Still haven’t seen too many others around here.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome, I’m in Hudsonville. Still haven’t seen too many others around here.
I’m out in Grant. It’s my first vehicle of this caliber so I’m pretty new to off-roading.
I’m just glad to have it. Wish it was the hard top but my dealer told me to get the soft top if I wanted it anytime soon when I ordered in October

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 82E1783A-9E3A-407F-895E-E4BE6B723975
Welcome from another Grand Rapidian! Sadly, I'm still waiting for mine. 😭

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just got the Raptor congratulations email and live 7 miles from Silver Lake Sand Dunes in between Hart and Pentwater.

thinking of renting it on Turo.com to help afford payments, depending on insurance.

Here’s Hoping my dealer doesn’t charge ADM. It’s not that I can’t afford $800/mo. -I just don’t believe in paying that much for a depreciating asset.

nealpark

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr FE / 2013 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just got the Raptor congratulations email and live 7 miles from Silver Lake Sand Dunes in between Hart and Pentwater.

thinking of renting it on Turo.com to help afford payments, depending on insurance.

Here’s Hoping my dealer doesn’t charge ADM. It’s not that I can’t afford $800/mo. -I just don’t believe in paying that much for a depreciating asset.
congrats!
Sponsored