Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Battle Creek here! Could I get a link to the route from Baldwin? Ordering a Badlands with the V6. Originally had the Wildtrak but I want the rubber floors and front disconnect.
Do you run the Ramblr app? I’ve got it saved in there, but it’s in my downloads (my phone was junk that day and my buddy recorded it) and stuff I downloaded isn’t viewable, only the stuff I tracked myself. I’ve got a ton of routes tracked on there that I can share with you though, all over northern W Mi.
Sponsored

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Southeast Michigan here. Won't be doing anything though until I actually get my Bronco, next year. A buddy of mine does some overland stuff so the plan is to hook up with him.

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Detroit suburbs here. Do you think we'll see a new Bronco at the Woodward Dream Cruise this year? I know the cruise is technically canceled but that doesn't mean much.

Might be a good opportunity for Ford to add to the Bronco buzz by cruising one up and down Woodward a few times.
That would be a great idea, I'm sure someone at Ford is talking about it.

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the downriver area south of Detroit. I work for Ford and have had a 2000 Wrangler sport, 2003 Rubicon and a 2014 Rubicon...... Ford has answered my prayers.... finally a PROPER offroad vehicle! Reserved a WIldtrak, but I may jump over to the Badlands.... It all depends on the options.

Sponsored

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SE MI (GPW)
Reserved a 2D Badlands. Looking for Area 51 with Sasquatch package. Roy O’Obrian is the dealer. Accepting XPlan and no ADM. Currently own ‘06 Commander and ‘18 Moab. Ford answered my wishes.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Currently living in Metro Detroit but will be moving to the Big Island of Hawai’, that damn Rona b?tch messing with my timeline. I reserved a 2-door First Edition and a few days later from a different dealership a 2-door Bad Lands. I own a 1971 Z28 R/S and a 1999 Cherokee Classic. The Bronco is the only vehicle making the move ? I’m going with Cyber Orange metallic, kinda think it looks like a ripe pineapple ? I was originally going to go with the Jeep Gladiator Rubi on 37s with a factory 2” lift but decided to wait and see what the new Bronco would look like. Omfg after seeing it and especially the cyber orange on 37s I know it will be the perfect 4x4 convertible for exploring Hawai’i.

Last edited:

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope to get over there this week and have a look at some property around the Kalkaska area. I'm so ready to move back to Michigan.
I made the move from Chicago back to Michigan last year and I'm so glad I did. Feels like home.

AKaye

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 2005 Ford Focus SES
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Warren Mi here! This will also be my first off road vehicle. Trading in my focus ST which I’ve been daily driving since new. It’s going to be a drastic difference, I’m sure! But I’ve been looking hard at Jeep GCs lately and then this bad boy dropped ??. Can’t wait to take delivery, whenever it’s ready.

I think I’m going to go with the Big Bend since the aftermarket is probably going to be ridiculous for these. What are you guys going with?
Also a previous FoST owner here ?. Drove one from new (MY13) for five years. Also going with a Big Bend since its the lowest trim to offer manual with 4dr.

I had a ton of fun modding my ST and will definitely be doing things to the Bronco. Im sure the aftermarket is going to go nuts since off-roaders are huge into modding paired with the easy to modify ecoboost. Ive been looking at a lot of Ranger videos and parts to get an idea what might be available. Definitely planning on intake, shifter, and a tune. Maybe an exhaust if there is subtle enough one available.

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Detroit here. Looking at 2-Door BD with Mid package, upgrade tires/suspension if need be. Daily driving this thing after nearly 20 years in a Focus.

Would love to meet up with a group in the city

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Northville here. I would be up for a "street" meet up in the Detroit area (Woodward, Hines Drive etc.), plus are getting what appears to be a proper off road park in Oakland County, opening Spetember 17 (I believe it is where the Bronco Employee event happened last week) that would be cool as well. We also have a place near Tawas and another near Gladwin. Both could be good starting locations to do a point to point ride. I would be happy to organize a location to meet. As many of you probably know, actual trails for full size vehicles are somewhat limited. I ride dual sport motorcycles and have been on a lot of single track and two track for 50" or motorcyle only. There are usuaually good dirt roads and two tracks that paralell these trails, but they are typically not very challenging, at least in summer. They can be fun to explore and there are usually small full size areas or trails around many trail heads that you could drive between.

Another must for a MI Bronco group- Silver Lake. It's on my list of to do's next summer.

If you have not looked at this, it is a good site to look for trail opportunities.

https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-350-79119_79148_80314---,00.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Northville here. I would be up for a "street" meet up in the Detroit area (Woodward, Hines Drive etc.), plus are getting what appears to be a proper off road park in Oakland County, opening Spetember 17 (I believe it is where the Bronco Employee event happened last week) that would be cool as well. We also have a place near Tawas and another near Gladwin. Both could be good starting locations to do a point to point ride. I would be happy to organize a location to meet. As many of you probably know, actual trails for full size vehicles are somewhat limited. I ride dual sport motorcycles and have been on a lot of single track and two track for 50" or motorcyle only. There are usuaually good dirt roads and two tracks that paralell these trails, but they are typically not very challenging, at least in summer. They can be fun to explore and there are usually small full size areas or trails around many trail heads that you could drive between.

Another must for a MI Bronco group- Silver Lake. It's on my listt of to do's next summer.

If you have not looked at this, it is a good site to look for trail opportunities.

https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-350-79119_79148_80314---,00.html
Legal ORV trails are more than abundant in northern and western Mi. I’ve personally mapped a few hundred miles. I put on a couple off road poker runs (one went from Whitecloud to Mesick, 75% of it being strictly off highway), so there’s plenty if you know where to look. I get what you’re saying about the east side and middle of the state.

I like the drive to organize Meet n Greets, it’s a great way to meet like minded people and learn some new areas. Hosted many over the years, and there are always local businesses willing to provide the space.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the West side of the state. I lived in Traverse City for a few years and I have explored from Caddilac to Traverse City a decent amount. Definelty some fun spots and lots of two track and elevation changes. I would be up for those areas as well. Drummond Island is one I forgot. I have never been there, but it seems like a very fun trip and it would be cool to have a bunch of Bronos on the Island, all running the ORV route!

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Drummond is a blast. Been all over it more than once. Definitely some great places to wheel if you look around.

G2SKIER

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 17 ZR2 37s. New Silverado LT, RZR Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Harbor Springs/Petoskey area here. getting rid of my heavily modded 17 ZR2 in the next month or so and will be ordering a 2d badlands 2.3L 7mt in white or cactus. I hit drummond island 3-5+ times each year but this will be a secondary weekend vehicle for me. probably will fall into the ZR2s current life of being driven every couple weeks and stored in the winter. Can't wait!
Sponsored