Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Highland here. Can't wait to ditch my four door wrangler for a two door badlands. I'm only about a half hour drive from Holly Oaks ORV park so I will probably head there quite a bit. Looking forward to breaking in the new Bronco!
Sponsored

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have any of you Michiganders received any additional communication from Ford or your dealer since you reserved your Bronco? I have not, and are just wondering.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have any of you Michiganders received any additional communication from Ford or your dealer since you reserved your Bronco? I have not, and are just wondering.
Nope not yet.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Living in Westland. Reserved a 2DR Outer Banks. Going with Cyber Orange. Changing to a 2DR Badlands.

Last edited:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got an email and sent a note back and forth verifying they will Honor a/z plan.

Sponsored

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received what must be my 5th or 6th automated email, asking if I had any questions. Each time I respond, I get nothing back. I finally sent them a message asking if they honor x-plan and $1,300 off invoice like the other two dealerships South of us. If I don't receive a response today, I'm changing dealers. A summer road trip back home from Iowa or West Virginia sounds like a good way to break in the new Bronco.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got an email and sent a note back and forth verifying they will Honor a/z plan.
Which dealer? I've recently moved to the area from Grand Rapids and got a recommendation of Bill Brown Ford from my wife's uncle (lives in Northville).

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received what must be my 5th or 6th automated email, asking if I had any questions. Each time I respond, I get nothing back. I finally sent them a message asking if they honor x-plan and $1,300 off invoice like the other two dealerships South of us. If I don't receive a response today, I'm changing dealers. A summer road trip back home from Iowa or West Virginia sounds like a good way to break in the new Bronco.
I emailed GLF again to see if joe made it anywhere on the pricing as well, waiting to see his reply, or once I can get a quote from Granger, but if they can’t do anything I’m probably doing one of those 2 as well. Just talked to the wife about doing a road trip in a rental out and bringing it home. Told her to figure out if she wants to go to Iowa or wv. Lol

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I emailed GLF again to see if joe made it anywhere on the pricing as well, waiting to see his reply, or once I can get a quote from Granger, but if they can’t do anything I’m probably doing one of those 2 as well. Just talked to the wife about doing a road trip in a rental out and bringing it home. Told her to figure out if she wants to go to Iowa or wv. Lol
My better half is pushing me towards WVA because of the scenery lol.
At least I got her sold on the trip. When she sees the price of my Bronco, she may change her mind lol.
I want Granger because they've been helpful from the get go, but I must admit, there's not much to see between IA and here.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My better half is pushing me towards WVA because of the scenery lol.
At least I got her sold on the trip. When she sees the price of my Bronco, she may change her mind lol.
I want Granger because they've been helpful from the get go, but I must admit, there's not much to see between IA and here.
That’s kind of my thought (and her thought ?). There’s some wheeling options down in WV too..... just a thought.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which dealer? I've recently moved to the area from Grand Rapids and got a recommendation of Bill Brown Ford from my wife's uncle (lives in Northville).
Bill Brown is good. When I was a kid, one of my friends dad was the Truck manager, so I had lot's of familiarity. I'm using Tom Holzer. I had a great sales guy, who unfortunately passed away last year, so I am a bit concerned. It is often as much the salesman as it is the dealer. The new guy isn't as responsive (not bad, but my last guy would respond by text immediately). I would assume it's because I just extended my F150 lease with Ford and it will be a year before he makes the next sale from me.

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Roy O’brian Ford. Have heard good things just hoping that is my experience too. XPlan offered and no dealer markups is the info I have received.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta be more Michigan peeps than this....
I agree! I think a lot of people who have reservations just haven't signed up for the forum yet. I know I lurked for years prior to signing up. I waited until about a week after making my reservation.

When delivery gets closer, I bet you this forum is going to explode with new members.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully. I would like to see a few dozen Broncos out on the trails together for sure! All we need is build and price for the membership to surge ?. Kidding on B&P, but I think it will get busier once people know or have to figure out what to actually order.
Sponsored