Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brighton area checking in.
Bronco will be the first Ford I've ever owned. Come from a long-standing GM family, though my dad's strangely been a Mustang man forever...

Bronco will also be my first personally-owned off-roader, although my wife had an FJC for the past several years. Looking forward to owning my base "mansquatch" Bronco!
Sponsored

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
St Clair County here....4 door AMB squatch. reserved 7/18.

Last edited:

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holland area here. I totaled my Wrangler right before I moved up here last year from TX. Looking forward to hitting some trails next year. I'm looking at getting the 4-door Badlands and outfitting it as an overland type build. Still a lot of uncertainties if I want the Sasquatch package yet or not.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holland area here. I totaled my Wrangler right before I moved up here last year from TX. Looking forward to hitting some trails next year. I'm looking at getting the 4-door Badlands and outfitting it as an overland type build. Still a lot of uncertainties if I want the Sasquatch package yet or not.
Not too far from me. I’m up in Whitehall (N Muskegon). You’re not too far from Allegan Woods. It’s not the best riding around, but it’s at least something close.

Sponsored

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not too far from me. I’m up in Whitehall (N Muskegon). You’re not too far from Allegan Woods. It’s not the best riding around, but it’s at least something close.
Awesome. I will definitly check it out. I am also looking forward to hitting Drummond Island and also saw the 7-hour plane crash trail that I want to hit up.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome. I will definitly check it out. I am also looking forward to hitting Drummond Island and also saw the 7-hour plane crash trail that I want to hit up.
I was looking at 7 Hour as well. Drummond is a blast, but I recommend before Memorial Day or after Labor Day. Less people and the black flies aren’t bad, plus staying on the island is cheaper after peak season.

Im in the planning stages of building a circuit, firstin the lower peninsula, eventually including the UP, all the way around Michigan using trails, dirt roads and 2 lane blacktops, similar to the TAT.

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at 7 Hour as well. Drummond is a blast, but I recommend before Memorial Day or after Labor Day. Less people and the black flies aren’t bad, plus staying on the island is cheaper after peak season.

Im in the planning stages of building a circuit, firstin the lower peninsula, eventually including the UP, all the way around Michigan using trails, dirt roads and 2 lane blacktops, similar to the TAT.
Would be pretty cool to get a group of us together to put the Bronco through its paces.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be pretty cool to get a group of us together to put the Bronco through its paces.
I go wheeling now a couple times a month. I run a fb page for off roaders based in W. Michigan, and not just a Jeep page, we’ll gladly wheel with anyone (I’m getting tired of the “Jeeple Complex” people.) I primarily run with the same group of 5-10 rigs, but we are always willing to add as we go (just don’t be a D. That’s our main rule ?). Before the COVIDcation and our lovely governors tyrannical orders (NO YELLING!), I used to host meet n greets around the area and occasionally put on trail ride events.

we can definitely set something up.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve got quite a bit mapped out from Muskegon to Mesick now, working on expanding my database.

Sponsored

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I go wheeling now a couple times a month. I run a fb page for off roaders based in W. Michigan, and not just a Jeep page, we’ll gladly wheel with anyone (I’m getting tired of the “Jeeple Complex” people.) I primarily run with the same group of 5-10 rigs, but we are always willing to add as we go (just don’t be a D. That’s our main rule ?). Before the COVIDcation and our lovely governors tyrannical orders (NO YELLING!), I used to host meet n greets around the area and occasionally put on trail ride events.

we can definitely set something up.
I know what you mean about the Jeeple Comlex. People from Austin tend to get a little snooty towards the non-heavily mod'd Jeeps. If you don't mind me asking, what's the FB group? Wouldn't mind joining it and then hitting the meetups/trails with you guys once the Bronco comes along.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fireguitar1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Downriver - Who do You think is going to be the Best Dealership for Bronco in S. E. Michigan ? Thinking about changing....
Wildtrack - Area 51 - 2 Door

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am with Holzer, they have been responsive, no issues with AZ plan and deposit was waived, maybe due to my 6 vehicles purchased there in the last 6 years? No clue if they are better or worse, but I can refer you to my salesperson to talk to if you like.

Fireguitar1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Downriver - Who do You think is going to be the Best Dealership for Bronco in S. E. Michigan ? Thinking about changing....
Wildtrack - Area 51 - 2 Door
I was thinking Jack Demmer due to being located so close to Michigan assembly Plant, not sure if that will matter much, but figure plant employees might buy quite a few, and this dealer will get experience working on Broncos, and may carry more accessories than other dealers might.
Sponsored

Last edited: