First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going through the windshield replacement process right now. 13k miles with no problems then two chips within a week, the 2nd a day after the first was fixed. The second one is too close to the edge to fix, so insurance is fully covering a replacement.
Sponsored

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that I have a VIN number and a build week of 9/12 (fingers crossed it doesn't get bumped!) I finally signed up and joined the forum so I could stop lurking. I'm Susie - live in Oxford and have been off-roading around MI for many years with my husband in our Jeeps. We love Drummond and frequenly go to Holly Oaks and Rocks and Valleys.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I have a VIN number and a build week of 9/12 (fingers crossed it doesn't get bumped!) I finally signed up and joined the forum so I could stop lurking. I'm Susie - live in Oxford and have been off-roading around MI for many years with my husband in our Jeeps. We love Drummond and frequenly go to Holly Oaks and Rocks and Valleys.
Awesome! I think I saw you joined the MI Bronco Club too? If not, there is a link below. We continue to build out the website, but we have about 800 members across B6g, Bronco Nation, Facebook and MIBroncosclub.com We try and communicate in every different group, but the club website will be the one stop for all of our events and ride details eventually. We also have Dream Cruise this weekend and Drummond September 24-25th (Along with our regular Holly Oaks days).

MI B6g group https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/michigan-bronco-club.17/(2nd most popular group on B6G last I checked).

MI Bronco Club -https://michiganbroncos.club/

Also on Facebook MI Bronco Club (I think?)

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All of the above LOL! I messaged with you recently about being willing to help guide on Drummond if you need it. My husband has been a trail guide for the Jeep Jamboree event the past few years. We are excited to connect with the Bronco community as well.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of the above LOL! I messaged with you recently about being willing to help guide on Drummond if you need it. My husband has been a trail guide for the Jeep Jamboree event the past few years. We are excited to connect with the Bronco community as well.
Ok, I thought I had seen you and we are definitely taking you up on the guiding offer!!!!

Bruceaholic

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Battle Creek here! Hoping for end of Feb for delivery - 2/6 week confirmed for production. Lakeview Ford - they have been great. Selling my ‘97 TJ for the down payment. 😀

Sponsored

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Harbor Springs here. Definitely doing the Broncos on the Mac run in June, and would like to meet up on Drummond some time this summer too.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Harbor Springs here. Definitely doing the Broncos on the Mac run in June, and would like to meet up on Drummond some time this summer too.
A few of us may add DI to the Mac event. Not a full blown club trail ride, just break away for some fun.

We are staying in St Ignace, so probably out and back.
Thanks for checking in. We are on Facebook and have a club page too.
https://michiganbroncos.club/

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From Fenton, but currently in Oregon for work until fall. Can’t wait for the rain season to quit out here to experience some legit mountain trails. Anyhow, I haven’t read all 20 pages, but don’t forget the mounds in Mt Morris. Sorry if it was mentioned already. I’ll be hitting the UP, Drummond Island and much more when I return. Needed a vehicle out here and found a 21 4dr blk diamond mid package for msrp with 7500 miles and seeing how I “live here” no 6% sales tax. Already have a ton of recovery and air up/down equipment. Can’t wait to get home

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here need any forscan changes? I'll be in Cadillac skiing the weekend of the 24th and happy to help anyone in the area. Only take a few minutes. DM me and we'll work out meeting up.
Cheers!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Fenton, but currently in Oregon for work until fall. Can’t wait for the rain season to quit out here to experience some legit mountain trails. Anyhow, I haven’t read all 20 pages, but don’t forget the mounds in Mt Morris. Sorry if it was mentioned already. I’ll be hitting the UP, Drummond Island and much more when I return. Needed a vehicle out here and found a 21 4dr blk diamond mid package for msrp with 7500 miles and seeing how I “live here” no 6% sales tax. Already have a ton of recovery and air up/down equipment. Can’t wait to get home
I am jealous of the Bronco in Oregon! I was born and raised in MI, moved back about 8 years ago, but spent 10 years in Oregon. High desert, Cascades, Coastal range, dunes, so awesome! It’s easy to go from mild to wild there for sure! Let us know when you are back and make sure to check out the club forums and website (Facebook too) https://forums.michiganbroncos.club/
https://michiganbroncos.club/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mic...roncoclub/?ref=share&exp=9594&mibextid=S66gvF

Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 832257A4-75BE-418C-8E10-4ADA8B5D8586
Sponsored