First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
L-O-L . I was going to do Costco. But I can't tell if they will be doing pre-orders.
– United States (8AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, Newegg, and other participating retailers
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That includes the Series X console.
Yeah I went back and rechecked that. I think I'll do the pass to get the Series X and game pass. Just need to nail down which site will be least busy lol. I'll be taking the kids to preschool, so I'll attempt on my phone! :oops:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I went back and rechecked that. I think I'll do the pass to get the Series X and game pass. Just need to nail down which site will be least busy lol. I'll be taking the kids to preschool, so I'll attempt on my phone! :oops:
That’s my only option too.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Xbox Series X and possibly a new TV this year, haha. As for no games, pretty sure most of the most popular titles are on both consoles. I prefer the Xbox due to the better online infrastructure and I ditched Sony after the PS2. Don’t get me wrong to each there own.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Xbox Series X and possibly a new TV this year, haha. As for no games, pretty sure most of the most popular titles are on both consoles. I prefer the Xbox due to the better online infrastructure and I ditched Sony after the PS2. Don’t get me wrong to each there own.
Same. I like the controller, layout, online and what Xbox offers (Atmos/Dolby vision/4K HD player (Xbox One) more than playstation.

I don’t care for 90% of the Sony exclusives because I’m not from Asia and I’d rather poke my eyes out with a hot iron than play final fantasy, Pokémon and or the myriad of other RPGs. But I always buy a PS because I can’t not play Spider-Man, god of war, ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Last of us, Twister Metal etc.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any luck?

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, I gotta ask. My kid will obviously be getting the new xbox for Christmas. Is the Series S worth it? Or do I gotta spring for Series X? I assumed the S plays same games, just didn't have the cd drive or something, and too lazy to try and research it. Too busy trying to find a deal for my East Coast Buyers Group. Plus I'm more of a Playstation person.

Figured I'd ask because it's not like we are getting B&P anytime soon.
If I were you, I would take a look at the videos posted on YouTube by ReviewTechUSA about the Xbox Series S/X. The S is quite impressive for it's price point, which includes ray tracing and near-instant load times in a $299 machine. You can't build a desktop with a ray tracing GPU for that kind of money. The Series X though is considerably more powerful than the S, but at $499 it better be. Contrary to many people's beliefs the S is a true next-gen console, and it is better than the Xbox One X.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be probably going with a PS5 this generation. Since I already have an Xbox One X with Game Pass Ultimate, I will still be able to enjoy the next-gen games from Microsoft (especially since Microsoft just landed Bethesda for $7bn). I would like the chance to play the Sony exclusives. I grew up on JRPGs such as FF7 and Legend of Dragoon as a kid and would love to play them when they release rather than wait until the end of a gaming generation for them to be brought to Xbox as well. I still haven't played FF7: Remake and it breaks my heart lol.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got one on Amazon after almost an hour (half the time of a Bronco reservation!)

Had 4 different ones in 4 different store carts that disappeared before I could enter payment info
I couldn't even find it on Amazon. I was trying to get an all access pass. Seems like they are all gone now. Oh well, I didn't NEED to spend that money :)
Sponsored