Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The bumper on the yellow one was more off-road... didn’t have the plastic cap like this one appears to have
Yeah, I'd say the one on the yellow one is the "Standard", the other is "Mid or Lux"
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know color is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder but why is everybody liking these primer gray colors?
Beats me.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the leak on the slide out extension. Only concern I have with that might be taking the Bronco down the the beach and sand ends up in the sliding mechanism. First thing I did when I got home from the coast this week was try and vacuum all the sand out of the car as possible. Its crazy how well sand finds places to get in the vehicle.
Hoping for drain holes everywhere.

Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was looking at the teaser schedule and I'm trying to figure out if this is the headlight shot or the still's.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 1594411707576

So what's the deal with this red, is it textured or something? Is that a thing? Looks like some of my old do it yourself paint jobs

NonfatWombat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 1594411707576

So what's the deal with this red, is it textured or something? Is that a thing? Looks like some of my old do it yourself paint jobs
Looks like the image is a little over-saturated. My guess is it's metallic.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bumper on the yellow one was more off-road... didn’t have the plastic cap like this one appears to have
I'm with you. Reminds me of some of the aftermarket offroad all metal bumpers. Could be wrong but it just gives me that vibe

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A complete slide out ramp would be awesome. Specially if it could stop at different lengths if you only wanted like 2 feet out like a regular tailgate.... I would be just as thrilled though if all it is, is a 2 foot slide out "tailgate".
Looks to me like it slides out, and has different positions. You can see in the pic how it appears to have more room to slide out farther...

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, I’ve been looking at the tailgate pic for quite some time now. If that is a yeti tundra 35 or 45, here’s the dimensions: 35- L 21 3/8, W 16 1/8. 45- L 25 3/4, W 16 1/8.

Now, if you look real hard, I think the back seat is up and not stowed down. From the looks of it, I’d say this cargo area is roughly 18-20 inches deep.

drogers

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 m3, ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love the leak on the slide out extension. Only concern I have with that might be taking the Bronco down the the beach and sand ends up in the sliding mechanism. First thing I did when I got home from the coast this week was try and vacuum all the sand out of the car as possible. Its crazy how well sand finds places to get in the vehicle.
Unless it flips up instead of slides out... A beefy hinge would be much less susceptible to sand than a sliding mechanism, and would hold more weight for less complexity.

-- edit --
Nope, after a closer look it's pretty obvious it slides out. That may give some additional flexibility on size...

Last edited:

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided