Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It a bonus GOAT mode called Kamakasi. You enter it by pushing up, up, back, back, left, down on the steering wheel. You will be invencible when activated. Try it out!
You have it ALL WRONG! This is a German idea...think Webasto. History records that the Junkers JU-87 Stuka had these siren-like devices, called Jericho trumpets, installed to instill fear in the enemy during their attack.

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Folks. It's all part of the bronco plan! It is a top secret design with safety paramount! The brilliant engineer's gave us a Lil Easter egg. Does anyone remember the sonic deer whistles like back in theb80/90s that EVERYONE had and they never worked?

All seriousness, how did no one report this and when I threw on rugged ridge frame mirrors (on jk) they whistled on drivers side not pass, slightly annoying but meh.

A755EBA1-4908-47EA-BB74-860FE0A7CE58.jpeg

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought you can’t wrap the mic material, at telecast that is what my wrap guy said
Installers will not take a job based on longevity. A wrap will only last a few years at best on mirrors and probably less on fenders. They will need to be prepped at least with sanding/primer/paint. I do not plan on going back once I start the project so yes its a one way path. Similar to a tune, I do not plan on going back to stock.
As more of these get delivered, hopefully there will be a few real-life experiences with installs, to help ease upgrade installations.
Sponsored