First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got off the phone with Ford. I have to drive 2 hrs to my dealers so they can look at the mirror before even sending parts. It's so frustrating!

I have black gorilla tape wrapped around it currently to stop the noise.
Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember seeing this.

But mine was not built before June 2021. (I mean, whose was?) And it's still doing it.

I kinda forgot about it over the winter, but now that it's getting nicer out again, I have my windows open more, and it's annoying AF.
Look on the bright side, after living in PA for years I remember dodging deer constantly, maybe the whistling will act as a deer deterrent. But that really must suck there has got to be something your Ford dealer can do. I know you're not the only one with this issue.

COBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Kristilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did see it, maybe I'm being a snob because I think so highly of this beautiful Bronco I own! I bought my dream truck brand new and don't think that I should have to live with a home repaired mirror. Temporarily, yes, but I just don't find it acceptable. It should be replaced by Ford.
Small thing. Let it go!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Look on the bright side, after living in PA for years I remember dodging deer constantly, maybe the whistling will act as a deer deterrent. But that really must suck there has got to be something your Ford dealer can do. I know you're not the only one with this issue.
I have see deer running in the opposite direction when I drive by lately... I just figured it was because they saw a sasquatch coming. ;)

haha.

That is the optimistic take on this. I'll mention it to my dealer when I take it in for first service. It's annoying AF, but not enough for me to make a special trip out of it. I don't put a lot of miles on it, so maybe by the time I take it in for it's first oil change (nov-ish?) a fix will be released? I'm not holding my breath though.
Sponsored