Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another advantage to being a MY22+ :cool:
Keep looking into the sun as not to see the bad.... or anything else for that matter :unsure:
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just released today…

SSM 50324 - 2021 Bronco - Whistle Noise Coming From The Drivers Side Mirror Area - Built OnOr Before 23-Jun-2021

Some 2021 Bronco vehicles built on or before 23-Jun-2021 may exhibit a whistle noise from the driver side mirror while driving. This may be due to an excessivegap between the side mirror and mirror cap assemblies. An improved version of the mirror cap has been released for service. To correct this condition, replace the mirror cap with service base part number 17D743. Refer to the parts catalog for the VIN specific application.
what about those built after June? Mine was built in Oct, and that whistle is very much a thing. And it's not so much a whistle as it is just wind passing over a gap. Kinda like if you were blowing over a bottle. Unless it was worse? and what I'm hearing now is the actual fixed product?

I don't notice it as much lately because it's cold and the windows are up. But I was on the highway doing like 70, windows up, and it's f'n loud. Even my kids in the back seat were like what is that noise.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
...or take it in under the 3-year 36,000 bumper-bumper warranty, and have Ford fix it, with said part.

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you ever heard of a warranty? That’s what they are for right here. Report your problem through the proper channels and, tadaaaaa, problem gets fixed.
do you try to be an asshole or does it come naturally? WTF!? Not everyone is a fountain of knowledge that you seem to be with your answer, so I thought there might be a person or two on this forum that would know (and here I thought that's what Bronco6G was for...)

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

do you try to be an asshole or does it come naturally? WTF!? Not everyone is a fountain of knowledge that you seem to be with your answer, so I thought there might be a person or two on this forum that would know (and here I thought that's what Bronco6G was for...)
Call me one of the two then. Good grief, take it in and warranty it. How hard is it? You asked, you got your answer….or, spend away. Your choice.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some 2021 Bronco vehicles built on or before 23-Jun-2021 may exhibit a whistle noise from the driver side mirror while driving.
With how much I've seen in this forum about the whistle, I'm surprised that it only impacted Broncos built prior to June 23. Now if Ford is wrong and the issue remained after June 23, no surprise at all on that front.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jwall

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

what about those built after June? Mine was built in Oct, and that whistle is very much a thing. And it's not so much a whistle as it is just wind passing over a gap. Kinda like if you were blowing over a bottle. Unless it was worse? and what I'm hearing now is the actual fixed product?

I don't notice it as much lately because it's cold and the windows are up. But I was on the highway doing like 70, windows up, and it's f'n loud. Even my kids in the back seat were like what is that noise.
Not sure. Fortunately i have no affiliation with Ford. 😆