John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Bronco Team,

We are working on an aluminum coolant expansion tank and would like your feedback regarding color options. The stock tank is on the passenger side of the engine bay in front of the firewall. You cannot miss the semi-opaque tank with yellow-ish liquid in it! Luckily, we have an option for you in the works for people who don't like the way the stock one looks (or who are looking for increased coolant capacity). Even if you aren't concerned about the color of the tank, an aluminum tank will be more reliable than the stock plastic tank, keeping you on the trail and not pulled over with a puddle of coolant under your Bronco. Scope the renderings below for two color options.

Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.3 Aluminum Expansion Tank Poll Bronco OEM Tank
Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.3 Aluminum Expansion Tank Poll MM Bronco Tank Black Render.JPG
Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.3 Aluminum Expansion Tank Poll MM Bronco Tank Polished Render.JPG

Looking forward to your feedback!

- John P
Sponsored

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to view the current level without removing the cap?
It looks like there is a sight glass on the side.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been waiting for this, had it on my old Mustang as you can see:
Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.3 Aluminum Expansion Tank Poll Gia Mishimoto Tank

As well as your Radiator, Silicone hoses and oil cooler, so I've been here patiently waiting for the good stuff. Be sure to include a side window as well please

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to view the current level without removing the cap?
It looks like there is a sight glass on the side.
Hey @FstFrd00 - @NC_Pinz hit the nail on the head. We will have a clear (with a sight backer) window on the side of the tank so you can check the coolant level. The "COLD" line on the side will help you make sure your coolant level (when cold) is in the ideal spot.

I've been waiting for this, had it on my old Mustang as you can see:
Ford Bronco Mishimoto's Bronco 2.3 Aluminum Expansion Tank Poll Gia Mishimoto Tank

As well as your Radiator, Silicone hoses and oil cooler, so I've been here patiently waiting for the good stuff. Be sure to include a side window as well please
Hi @JoeSpeed - Nice Mustang EcoBoost engine bay! We have a ton more products in the works, so stay tuned.

- John P

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @FstFrd00 - @NC_Pinz hit the nail on the head. We will have a clear (with a sight backer) window on the side of the tank so you can check the coolant level. The "COLD" line on the side will help you make sure your coolant level (when cold) is in the ideal spot.

Hi @JoeSpeed - Nice Mustang EcoBoost engine bay! We have a ton more products in the works, so stay tuned.

- John P
Thank you, and I cant wait, so its not just the cai, fmic and this.