Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hydraulic e-brake kit

Sure I'd probably roll the Bronco if I had it but let me live!
Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've put this in several other "things we wish for" threads so I suppose I'll put it here too. Plastic bed rail caps for when the top is off. Easily snaps in, then easily remove to put the top back on. Conceals the bolt heads and has a flat surface but maybe with some ribs or something like a typical pickup truck bed rail cap. NOT just a thin skin that hugs the irregular surface of the top of the bed rail (yes I know there is already something like that on the market, and it's only for station wagons not 2-doors anyhow).
Hey Dusty, does this fit the bill? I understand that the top can be mounted over these...

https://www.stickerfab.com/products...iant=48562884804927&currency=USD&gad_source=1

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Dusty, does this fit the bill? I understand that the top can be mounted over these...

https://www.stickerfab.com/products...iant=48562884804927&currency=USD&gad_source=1
No, that doesn't match what I'm talking about, it's like the ones I've already seen. But I see in your link that it is available in 2-door so I guess that's progress since the last time I looked. I'd like something that looks cleaner, without all the bolt holes, that has a smooth or textured surface not just matching the irregular shape of the bed rail. Something more like this:
Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 1715624236935-ce

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm amazed by some of the great ideas here. Hopefully it helps inspire some of the vendors on what folks are looking for, especially those items mentioned multiple times or "liked" multiple times to show demand.

2dork

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • 2-door rear drawer system (doodled rough loadout attached)
    Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 1715625396780-fr
  • Modular spare tire reinforcement bracket that looks good like the IAG X-Brace but with non-camera-blocking options for traction boards, fuel storage, trash storage, hi-lift etc...
  • Under-seat ARB compressor/switch mount
  • Nalgene sized door pockets
  • Cooled seats
  • A winch/mount solution (ideally for modular bumper) which does not require camera, ACC or intercooler relocation or any cutting
  • More coilover options sprung and valved specifically for 2-door other than Fox (too much lift for where I park and lower articulation than others)
  • License plate brakcet here so I stop smashing the DV8 one on approach angle
    Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 1715625375981-6b

Sponsored

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another reason I love this community! Appreciate the response. I’ve got rods that range from 6-7 feet. Understand the concerns. I’m envisioning hands mounted toward the front something as simple as lashing points and foam padding so it can be some what universal. Some rods may stick out a bit. On my last fishing trip I ended up keeping them inside the bronco, but threw them under the rack just to see if they’d fit. Owners fault if they open the glass hatch and break a tip. Do you guys sell t-slot lash rings? A lot of diy options for that as well.
Thanks again!
Hey Ryan,

We appreciate the feedback. We will take your ideas and measurements into consideration. We will give this to our product design team to think about. As of now, we do not sell T-SLOT Lash Rings.

Thanks,

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• 2-door rear drawer system (doodled rough loadout attached)
  • Modular spare tire reinforcement bracket that looks good like the IAG X-Brace but with non-camera-blocking options for traction boards, fuel storage, trash storage, hi-lift etc...
  • Under-seat ARB compressor/switch mount
  • Nalgene sized door pockets
  • Cooled seats
  • A winch/mount solution (ideally for modular bumper) which does not require camera, ACC or intercooler relocation or any cutting
  • More coilover options sprung and valved specifically for 2-door other than Fox (too much lift for where I park and lower articulation than others)
  • License plate brakcet here so I stop smashing the DV8 one on approach angle
https://www.amazon.com/License-Comp...aHqIf8C9M-FbMw2kdEaJbubntbxoC8BIQAvD_BwE&th=1

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
License plate brakcet here so I stop smashing the DV8 one on approach angle

1715625375981-6b.png
I can at least help on the license plate bracket. I don't like how low some of the aftermarket brackets hang and stumbled on this one while searching alternatives. I flipped around the orientation during installation and like the end result.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BBLZ3P53
Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? PXL_20240513_185658011

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A front grille made of metal/aluminum.

Window screen for 2 door. (I know you can make them for a 4door, but that won’t work with the angle on the front window)

fog light kit that fits the triangle shape of the modular bumper properly, not just some generic lights that are cut off and shoved in the space.

Something useful for the BYOD screw on the dash. Not just a robot arm that holds a phone.

rear cargo mat that has holes for the cargo hooks.

fender flare deletes that don’t have bolts showing, and are still easily removable. Or metal fender flares that match the oem ones in size.

I strongly second the window screen / vent for the 2 door!

I emailed this company last week about possibly making a replacement side window for the hard top with a glass slider in it, but I haven't heard back yet. https://tomsoffroad.com/parts/66-77-ford-bronco-hard-top-frameless-tinted-sliding-side-windows

Sponsored

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A soft rear clamshell to use with hard top panels.