First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine shows all views front and both side cams. Can view in panorama, or 360 view
This is what I have available during normal driving. The only thing that changed is I can access it at any speed.
Ford Bronco Mo' zone lighting and mo' cameras - forscan 1651153572703

This is the view that I want. It is still only available when in Baja mode on my WT.
Ford Bronco Mo' zone lighting and mo' cameras - forscan 1651153621737

By far not my biggest problem but I park with my left fender right up against a upright freezer and having this view available without having to stop and shift modes would simplify that little daily aggravation.
Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what I have available during normal driving. The only thing that changed is I can access it at any speed.
1651153572703.jpeg

This is the view that I want. It is still only available when in Baja mode on my WT.
1651153621737.jpeg

By far not my biggest problem but I park with my left fender right up against a upright freezer and having this view available without having to stop and shift modes would simplify that little daily aggravation.
ah! I see, I have an OBX. I don't have Baja or Rock Crawl Mode. I had no idea there was another cam mode. I have the 3 to the left of the one your arrow is pointing to.

edit: maybe Forscan could add it to the other GOAT mode cam view options?

Marshhunt

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
ah! I see, I have an OBX. I don't have Baja or Rock Crawl Mode. I had no idea there was another cam mode. I have the 3 to the left of the one your arrow is pointing to.

edit: maybe Forscan could add it to the other GOAT mode cam view options?
I keep holding out hope for someone to find it in Forscan but they haven't to my knowledge.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I keep holding out hope for someone to find it in Forscan but they haven't to my knowledge.
Now, I want that cam mode. I can see how it would be useful

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1651153572703.jpeg

1651153621737.jpeg

Any chance you can clue us into the access at any speed? Iā€™ve tried multiple things but havenā€™t gotten it to work. Iā€™d like to be able to tap the camera button just before parking or parallel oarki

Can you clue us in to what you changed to access at any speed Iā€™ve tried a few things can canā€™t get it. Iā€™d like to be able to tap the camera button before parking and parallel parking before I get under 5mph

Sponsored

Marshhunt

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any chance you can clue us into the access at any speed? Iā€™ve tried multiple things but havenā€™t gotten it to work. Iā€™d like to be able to tap the camera button just before parking or parallel oarki

Can you clue us in to what you changed to access at any speed Iā€™ve tried a few things can canā€™t get it. Iā€™d like to be able to tap the camera button before parking and parallel parking before I get under 5mph
You would need to purchase and install either
https://www.4dtech.com/canopener-motion-unlock-for-sync-equipped-vehicles/
or
https://www.4dtech.com/canopener-motion-unlock-360-camera-unlock/

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was running some sand dunes in Utah with periodic rocky ledges and really wanted to use my wheel cameras in Sand mode. Surprised that my wheel cameras weren't available in Sand mode. Bummer. Still holding out hope that someone can crack this one.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an OBX and the tire cam is available anytime I go to a 4wd GOAT mode.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm going to try it out!

Sponsored