Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It was just updated 13 hours ago with something.
TFL does something weird on their website where photo gallery pages will show as updated even when there's no new content. Trying to game search engine results I assume. I keep seeing their stuff show up in my 'Ford Bronco News, time: last 24 hours" searches but it's old content.
Sponsored

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TFL does something weird on their website where photo gallery pages will show as updated even when there's no new content. Trying to game search engine results I assume. I keep seeing their stuff show up in my 'Ford Bronco News, time: last 24 hours" searches but it's old content.
Correct. That's why they and motor1 and carbuzz and most of the other outlets that show up in my Google news alert feed can get fucked. They're just looking for cheap clicks. Absolute bottom feeders.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would someone please tell whoever is in charge of Bronco 'spy leaks' our discussion has devolved to critiquing boobies and 3-year old designs!

HELP!
It's not really our fault. It's been 25 years since we've had a Bronco, during which time some of us have matured into "Dirty Old Men". Thus then therefor, if we don't have any new info, we gotta resort back to boobies!! Which beats the hell outta talking about Tesla's! :bandit:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
boobies!! Which beats the hell outta talking about Tesla's
lol....if we have to focus on boobies till June, Bronco's gonna have some pretty big shoes to fill :)

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would someone please tell whoever is in charge of Bronco 'spy leaks' our discussion has devolved to critiquing boobies and 3-year old designs!

HELP!

That's what happens when you don't give the addicts their fix every Monday !!! We haven't seen anything new so we pull the old stuff and debate about those and female body parts are ALWAYS on my mind. I follow the KISS method alot but another one I have always found applies to me and that is ADIDAS …….. all day I dream about sex.:rockon:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what happens when you don't give the addicts their fix every Monday !!! We haven't seen anything new so we pull the old stuff and debate about those and female body parts are ALWAYS on my mind. I follow the KISS method alot but another one I have always found applies to me and that is ADIDAS …….. all day I dream about sex.:rockon:
I think we’re going to see something at KOH. There’s way too much Bronco shit there for them to not have something.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we’re going to see something at KOH. There’s way too much Bronco shit there for them to not have something.
When did Jeep bring the Gladiator out last year?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
When did Jeep bring the Gladiator out last year?
Savvy off road (the builder Jeep chose for their KOH build) was posting it in mid January

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was watching the T 1 race today and towards the end the announcers were saying about how today they got started late and the other announcer said "be sure to tune in tomorrow for something special". Don't know if he meant because it is a special race ……. or ….... a special presentation before the race starts.:wink:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You think that roof over hang would still happen on a newly designed vehicle?
I've never looked to see what Heep is doing for theirs.
Sponsored