Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a side note, is there a way to turn off the automatic "watch this thread" and "receive email notifications" boxes? I don't like having to click them every time so I don't get 800 emails on threads.
Click the bell in the top right hand corner. From there click the preferences link. Set your personal preferences.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Click the bell in the top right hand corner. From there click the preferences link. Set your personal preferences.
I did that and have both of them unchecked, and they still appear when I do the quick reply feature.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On a side note, is there a way to turn off the automatic "watch this thread" and "receive email notifications" boxes? I don't like having to click them every time so I don't get 800 emails on threads.
If I remember correctly, there is a "button" in the email for each thread to change your preference. It's been awhile since I did it so not 100% sure.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I remember correctly, there is a "button" in the email for each thread to change your preference. It's been awhile since I did it so not 100% sure.
And if you click on the "bell" then click on preferences, there are options next to "Content" that allows you to change your defaults.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And if you click on the "bell" then click on preferences, there are options next to "Content" that allows you to change your defaults.
Yes, that's what I did, but in every reply, they still check themselves until I manually undo it.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread - I'm making a thread in the off topic forum.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, that's what I did, but in every reply, they still check themselves until I manually undo it.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread - I'm making a thread in the off topic forum.
Yeah I tried every setting and then gave up and made a junk folder specifically for Bronco6g (and Mach E and Bronco Sport) forum emails.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

You're correct, these boxes always check themselves regardless of your preferences it seems:
Ford Bronco Moaoun renders 1583354666634

So if you don't remember to uncheck them every time...email city. It's annoying.

Also, that trending topics threads at the top of the forum now. Just makes for more clutter.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I tried every setting and then gave up and made a junk folder specifically for Bronco6g (and Mach E and Bronco Sport) forum emails.
Fair enough, I just de-clicked to stop watching threads that I interact with and right below I still see the boxes checked. Must be broke.

On a side note, you can click on the "UnWatch" button at the top of each thread. Would at least keep your junk email folder empty.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did that when the change first happened, it got locked.

The default settings are really annoying.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base