Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting bit of trivia there. I think what will end up happening is the first bronco's will come out with this "older" style and then after the Bronco is a huge success and it is time for a restyle the will give it the more "monster truck" look like the render that starts this thread.. IMO

It is kinda ironic your name "hoosier" daddy (read who is your daddy:wink:) being from the "hoosier" state. Home of Hoosier tires, (mainly for dirt and drag racing). At the time my boss used to be "the" go to guy for all the local dirt trackers for their tires. So he would get a lot of calls and when ever it would be someone look for said tires I would yell back through the store ………….. HOOSIER DADDY, LINE 1 !!!!!!!! Then I joined Bronco6G and I find you as a member LMAO when saw it the first time !!!:crackup::like:

LOL, good story!
I picked that name (guessing) about 14/15 years ago when I was a new Dad and joined ClassicBroncos.com .... and because of the double or triple (or more ) meanings.... where I live, ( Indiana , The Hoosier State) , the twist on how it's read vs pronounced (who's yer Daddy), I was a new and proud DAD at the time( still proud, just older, lol) and just the fact that it is an expression in it's own right (as witnessed here).
Thanks for noticing!
Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, good story!
I picked that name (guessing) about 14/15 years ago when I was a new Dad and joined ClassicBroncos.com .... and because of the double or triple (or more ) meanings.... where I live, ( Indiana , The Hoosier State) , the twist on how it's read vs pronounced (who's yer Daddy), I was a new and proud DAD at the time( still proud, just older, lol) and just the fact that it is an expression in it's own right (as witnessed here).
Thanks for noticing!
Good to see another classicbronco.com member. I joined about that long ago.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Made the mistake of following this guy on Instagram...his bronco renderings are badass!!
I hope the Raptor/R/Rock Monster/AviatorHybrid model has different and more aggressive body panels like the Raptors vs the lower models

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to preface this by saying I did NOT catch up on every comment in this thread, so I have no clue what everyone is thinking.

But for me personally.... Take this Toyota looking piece of shit back to Japan. These renders blow and if there is even the slightest chance that this moan "click bait" thinks he's 99% accurate, I'd say that would take me out of the running for the new Bronco.

Luckily for me though, I don't see his renders being all that close.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to preface this by saying I did NOT catch up on every comment in this thread, so I have no clue what everyone is thinking.

But for me personally.... Take this Toyota looking piece of shit back to Japan. These renders blow and if there is even the slightest chance that this moan "click bait" thinks he's 99% accurate, I'd say that would take me out of the running for the new Bronco.

Luckily for me though, I don't see his renders being all that close.
I don't know if there is Japanese influence in offroading vehicles, regardless, that render is very extreme for a production vehicle, and I'd be OK with that.
I have no desire to own a Corvette, but if following the spirit of high performance in an off road vehicle netted you this, I'd drive the frack out of it.
To each their own. I suppose.
We'LL know for sure what we're getting before too long.

Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As mentioned early in this thread and if you’ve been hiding under a rock, his renderings are Bronco R influenced.
Basically take a trophy truck with its exaggerated Production influences, make it appear street legal and here we are. Remember the Bronco R is a step further because a release of a production version did not exist at the time.
Calm down narrow body short travel people, there will be base models that resemble a lifted Ford Flex for you.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wrong CHMSL.

The public reveal has been reported as happening during the NY International Auto Show, April 10-19.

Last edited:

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
When a newly designed vehicle comes out many people hate it at first, but then it grows on them over time.
But the best designed vehicles look stunning right away, I remember being blown away seeing the Raptor or the Ford GT for the first time, I never thought they looked bad and I still think they look great.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wrong CHMSL.

The public reveal has been reported as happening during the NY International Auto Show, April 10-19.
Ford has a 2 hour press conference THIS Wednesday from 4:30-6:30. Whether that's Bronco related I don't know.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has a 2 hour press conference THIS Wednesday from 4:30-6:30. Whether that's Bronco related I don't know.
Chicago Auto Show? I just tried looking this up on their website but cant find ANY information for what's going on in Chicago on Wednesday.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wonder if this is the F150. Didn't we hear that the Mach E and F150 were coming before the Bronco? Unless something has changed since then of course
If they get the one-fiddy released then we can get on to the Bronco... (APR?)
Sponsored

Last edited: