PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The problem is they may look cool in front of the designers, But 99.99% of us, (the people with money) have'nt touched or even seen a Bronco! They are so excited "it looks Badass" she said. Just not in Pictures enough to commit to buy/spend $50k+
The designers have never thought about colors fitting with rest of vehicle or lived with a mostly top off vehicle in a warm weather state - that became very clear in what they chose for FE as only option. Just not enough real world experience to be able to make the decisions they made or were "forced" into.
Sponsored

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Top needs to be BLACK and WHITE needs to be an Option ..... DEFINITELY NOT GREY!! Its not a BIG deal to change the dye powder.

.... AND why isn't the Go pro Bar with the front USB standard on ALL trims??
Then they can't sell you the lux package for way more than it's worth

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Was going to get the WildTrak. Not anymore, canceling my order, spending 15,000 more and getting a RAM TRX, V8, 702 HP, and far better selection of interior.
I'm with you, but being in Utah, you know the TRX is not going anywhere near places that only a Jeep or Bronco can go in Moab. Same with my Raptor in Moab or Sedona. Maybe you never plan on going there, but feels like a huge miss if you have an off road rig that cannot take full advantage of those places. However, I think the TRX is an amazing desert runner like the Raptor and probably better daily driver with more utility than the Bronco.

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait a minute. You mean to tell me a Wildtrak buyer won't be okay with Race red paint, medium grey hardtop, dark grey fenders and bumpers, gloss black grill and mirrors, with a brown and black dash, plus brown/black two-tone seats with a digital camo seat insert ... topped off with bright blue stitching?

What's the problem? ?... ?

Sponsored

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png

1603591465172-png.54424
1603591465172-png.png
Whyvis nobody talking about the saddle brown leather trim that was advertised on the cyber orange pre production model. That by far blows all the interiors out of the water and I would give Ford my money to upgrade to that.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of this entire process, from July 13th to today, I have received two emails from Ford. 1 was my reservation confirmation on July 13th, the other email was yesterday for B&P. With all this ass backward shit going on, I would expect more communication from Ford. Yes, the two women that designed the interiors need to be dealt with for designing atrocious color arrangements and forcing people to certain trims; pick->what level of shitty interior do you want, flashy and shitty or plain fugly? It’s one thing after another. Since July we’ve been told and shown: x-plan availability, white roof and door handles, black painted and modular roofs, dual tops, slide out tailgate, badass brown leather interior on the cyber orange, badass white and red interior on the cactus grey white roof, etc. Every single one of those things I just mentioned are not available. Yes, some are available at an unknown later time, but are they really? When? Where is the communication? What is the future plans/options to make up these delays? Can I later purchase the black painted roof to match my mix-matched black/grey/gloss/matte/satin Wildtrak with a hood graphic I've never seen? I can only think of how big of a laughing stock it’ll be when Jeep guys see a Rapid Red Outer Banks with a bronze and silver dash with brown, navy, and black seats with GRABBER BLUE trims in a interior. What a joke. I’ve owned 4 fords and was very excited about the Bronco but I’ll be damned if this entire rollout has been beyond frustrating and disappointing.

Hope “y’all are listening”, Ford.

OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whyvis nobody talking about the saddle brown leather trim that was advertised on the cyber orange pre production model. That by far blows all the interiors out of the water and I would give Ford my money to upgrade to that.
The two promo interiors (light vinyl and two tone saddle leather) are absolutely gorgeous but they've been ruled out as a possibility for a while. I think these are "too good" lol now with everyones expectations lowered to the bottom of the mariana trench.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me a Wildtrak buyer won't be okay with Race red paint, medium grey hardtop, dark grey fenders and bumpers, gloss black grill and mirrors, with a brown and black dash, plus brown/black two-tone seats with a digital camo seat insert ... topped off with bright blue stitching?

Exactly right for me, but I want Rapid Red. The idea of having blue stitching and blue grab rails, vent adjusters, etc. on a red vehicle is atrocious. The Wildtrak is a $50k plus vehicle! Spending $50k with Mercedes-Benz gives you dozens of different seat and trim combinations to choose from.

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude, you just described my actual build!....?

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are literally 12 bajillion boats out there with this exact color “marine-grade vinyl“ seating and Ford 1) can’t understand that there’s an actual, logical reason behind this, and 2) refuses to make this happen for Bronco.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 9534259A-C667-440B-A648-A0416A5193D2

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly right for me, but I want Rapid Red. The idea of having blue stitching and blue grab rails, vent adjusters, etc. on a red vehicle is atrocious. The Wildtrak is a $50k plus vehicle! Spending $50k with Mercedes-Benz gives you dozens of different seat and trim combinations to choose from.
If you get rapid red, you will get also a red a detail on the inside panel of the doors, combined with blue grab handles and stitching. I can only hope that this mess can be fixed !! Fixing this is absolutely easy. Just offer all black or also orange. This options are already available on other trims !! (black grab handles are standard on BB, and orange grab handles are standard on BL). Where is the problem ?? Ford wants more money: make them optional !! With a CO BD you get a 2x tone grey upholstery with blue stitching, blue grab handles and A/C vents, and an orange stripe on the doors. No way that I spend money on such mardi grass party !! I need the vinyl upholstery (great option), but please make the stitching and accents all orange (BL) or all black (BB).
Please show some good taste to all your Bronco lovers (and customers). Please !!

Salvo87

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Frontier, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude seriously! They want to produce orange Broncos with brown camo interiors with bright blue accents? Have they lost their f*^%king minds?
Why aren’t more people talking about this? This is a complete dumpster fire!
I said the same thing in my twitter message to Ford....dumpster fire and it is.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look, we could ask for whatever changes we want. And ford may even be able to deliver on a couple of them, but at the end of the day I don’t think any of this will be in time for the initial launch due to the supply chain. It may be out of their control at this point.

I hope I am wrong. And you know what? I bet Ford is motiviated to fix this. I don’t know if they can for Job 1, but you could bet they WANT to fix it.

Why?

I personally switched from OBX to Badlands given the interior options. I can’t be the only guy that did that. How many less people are ordering OBX? How many less people are ordering FE? All of the surveys, statistics and reservations Ford has at the moment, if theres an unexpected major change in estimated take rates for particular models it’s going to throw everything off. I’d imagine if OBX take rates went down 25%+ and most converts went to Badlands, up 20%, that’s gotta throw a serious wrench in managing the roll out. Ford should be motivated to make changes to get the take rates back to what they were estimating, no?

And FYI half the reason I moved off OBX navy pier was because I knew for MY21, it would have a lower take rate. I don’t want to pick something unpopular if they are bulking up the orders. It could create delays for my early reservation.

@LEGEND

Hey bud, is there anything you could speak to regarding the interior operations at the factory and supply chain? For example if they kept the design of the seat unchanged, how difficult would it be to change some materials to different colors? Have they already locked in their contract from supplier x for y yardage of z material? Similarly if they wanted to carry over the black badlands interior to other trims what’s to say can they can get more of that colored material, and order less of navy pier material, for MY21? Etc

Just throwing out some examples. I know you can’t put in definitive answers. Simply trying to gauge how “locked in” ford is as this point. Even if they wanted to, could they accommodate any interior changes in time for Job #1, or does it break the supply chain?

Last edited:

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe in my opinion all these options are based on one thing.
MONEY. Ford has way to many reservation orders than they anticipated stretching into 2 model years,so instead of slowing the production line with all different options. We get only grey tops and limited interiors fewer choices overall. They believe they can produce more Broncos quickly for more profit and fill more orders. If they had to slow it down with all kinds of options they would produce a lot fewer Broncos.
Sad it has come to this with such a great truck.
What you say is probably true. But producing butt Ugly Broncos in mass quantities is not Going to spur a large number of new buyers. I would have gladly waited until mine could be built if it was filled with features I wanted and an interior that was inviting.
Sponsored