Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This.

Dont expect much to happen.
True, but it's not just a FE problem. Hopefully he see that and finds solutions for customers. That's quite literally his job, to put products that customers want on rails and scale and have an eye for future tech. If he wants to create a long lasting customer base, it is in his interest to listen to us. I really ranted hard yesterday about how bad the interiors were and today I am hopeful that we will get a universal option that (at least color wise) works for us all.
Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This.

Dont expect much to happen.
They have 200,000 reservations in for Broncos. I would think they'd give a LITTLE bit of time to it.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
True, but it's not just a FE problem. Hopefully he see that and finds solutions for customers. That's quite literally his job, to put products that customers want on rails and scale and have an eye for future tech. If he wants to create a long lasting customer base, it is in his interest to listen to us. I really ranted hard yesterday about how bad the interiors were and today I am hopeful that we will get a universal option that (at least color wise) works for us all.
I agree and we appreciate you getting in touch with him.

I just dont see them changing anything since the B&P is out and a lot of things would have to be changed to correct a color change,etc even at this early stage before production.

Most likely any changes would happen with 2022 MY and forward

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll trade you the all black on BL for the options on WT.
That’s just the reason designers have to make a choice. Everyone’s taste is different!

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did post this in another thread of the B&P but it applies here to: FARLEY please listen...

I have to image that Ford spent more time getting all the products that you can add to your Bronco on line in the B&P as opposed to the different seating options since they wanted you to get an idea or pricing. Since seating colors would be the same pricing I am hoping, praying, gasping, puking and assume that Ford will add multiple seat color options that match the exterior Bronco color or are generic, like blacked out or same thread color as seats and IP colors. Lincoln interiors are so great I cannot believe some of those people never sat into the Bronco interior kick off meetings...

With such a great pre-release roll out, I cannot imagine Ford would shoot themselves in the foot. Again, have to assume they are smarter and rolled the B&P out for pricing and all the options that Ford wants you to buy and will fill in multiple seat options as the weeks go by since this would not change pricing. They have all the different seats and trim pieces in stock to severely limit the performance high end trim packages to either one cloth option or one leather option would be absurd!!!!

For my WHITE Wildtrak LUX at the highest trim price why in the world could I not get get Vinyl or have to only get Area 51 seat stitching and IP (Instrument Panel) accent color (In a WHITE and BLACK Bronco - No comment on not painted top at this point)??? I feel like I am already being punished and going through the pain program and I haven't even bought it yet... Do I really have to choose interiors to dictate what trim performance level I buy? Are the most expensive trim packages just the most limited rediclulous interiors? I cannot imagine getting the FE reservations and then seeing that BLUE interior as the only option, or the Cyber Orange trim everything seems to done right by the Bronco team EXCEPT this interior choice insanity.

If it is delivery time issue, then let me choose what I want from all the option and FORD can show how each change will push out delivery. A 2022 is OK with me, if I can get what I want but do not tell me my early reservation is toast. I am not paying $60K and $5K in taxes/registration to not get what I want in a brand new Bronco. Just give us transparency... if you need to get clones out quick, do it and let us customize what we want for later deliveries.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! Marine Vinyl Seat

Last edited:

Sponsored

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
The OBX Roast leather interior is gorgeous - it's got me thinking about building an OBX into a Sasquatch just for that interior, instead of getting a Badlands or Wildtrack
My exact thought except no manual!!!:mad:

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree and we appreciate you getting in touch with him.

I just dont see them changing anything since the B&P is out and a lot of things would have to be changed to correct a color change,etc even at this early stage before production.

Most likely any changes would happen with 2022 MY and forward
Right, the die has been cast for the 21 MY. The videos have been shot, the brochures made, B&P released...it's not worth the effort to make a few reservation holders happy. A big chunk of the reservation holders probably aren't 21 MY anyway, so again, it all washes out.

FE might be a little different because it's only offered in '21...maybe they could do an 11th hour switch, but honestly, they'd be just as happy for a customer to refuse delivery on the FE and it go to a showroom somewhere. Someone will snatch it up, regardless of interior.

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not related to the interior colors, but I really wish you could upgrade to vinyl on lower trims. Ford would probably make a killing on it.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wildtrack reservation here.

I just want a plain old black leather interior.

No two-tone.

No mismatched tan dash.

Just plain black.

Thanks.
Same here. But black cloth. Dark dark dark interior. As an OPTION. I know other like a light interior.

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FE should have something along the lines of the Filson interior or the concepts.

Sponsored

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But the fact that Ford and the designers sat on these ugly interior colors, especially that marine blue vinyl for however many years now is really surprising. You mean nobody thought that not having an all black or brown/tan leather/cloth options were the right thing to do!?? What’s even more weird is that they were onto something with the concept interiors. Why didn’t they at least translate the over to actual production? I mean the design team really thought those interiors colors really complimented the vehicle and exterior colors?
Seems like they put more effort into the preproduction vehicle interiors then the production models

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I initially thought that they designed these interiors, like they were kids trying to prove themselves. Then, when I watched the Bronco Nation video -- interior walk-through (both YouTube and also posted here, on 6g), I found out that the Interior Design Manager appears to be a young woman, from BN, that has no comprehension that we would expect a Manly Man (Saturday Night Live sketches) Bronco... and not a Girly Man interior.
Maybe the interiors aren't great, but in no way are the interiors girly. Navy? Black? Roast? This reeks of misogyny that your ass would be sitting in the seats a woman designed. GTFO

Jabo77

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny but not realistic in my personal experience.

I do report directly to the CEO of a large company. It would go something like this...

Senior Team

So I am out on social media and I got lit up by raving Bronco fans for having a terrible launch. Broken B&P, something about a gray top and horrible interior options.

I can’t stress enough how our heads are on the block with Wall St and the Board following the disastrous Explorer launch. We finally are getting some interest from investors. I have been CEO for 1 month. I won’t make it to two months and neither will you if this doesn’t get addressed ASAP.

Sending out an invite for a call in 2 hr. Expect answers on how we get here and what will be done to fix this situation. Comes with solutions not excuses.

I want to see the market research that supported these decisions.

Cancel your weekend plans.

CEO

And then the senior execs would fire up texts to their own team to meet in 10 min prior to the mtg with the CEO. This is more realistic.
I also report to a CEO and this is how it will happen!!

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OBX Roast leather interior is gorgeous - it's got me thinking about building an OBX into a Sasquatch just for that interior, instead of getting a Badlands or Wildtrack
I Agree!! We should also have the chance to Order the Badlands and choose from the options of lower models below. Outer Banks, Black Dia., Big Bend etc....

In addition, Leather is very resilient and durable, a rugged Material, Besides it being very attractive! I would also love to have the option order it for the Badlands NON-Power seats so i can keep the wash out floors.. No need for Carpet, no need for power seats

P.S. Please Please tell me sooner! then later that Ford Bronco Team is working on a Special Edition Filson Interior!!

Regards GQ

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Probably discussed somewhere but I couldn't find it...but why do trims like OB have multiple options for interior but not more expensive trims? I love the black/roast combo but don't want an automatic which is all the OB offers. It's like Ford literally made it impossible to design something anyone loves, and instead is making us compromise over something as trivial as colors. Like ...there isn't more work involved to allow a set limited number of interiors to be optional across all trims. They're forcing the majority of us to settle somewhere or other rather than letting the majority be satisfied with reasonable compromises.
Sponsored