Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if they just added it but prepared to be excited:
https://accessories.ford.com/table-asy-utility.html#2021/Bronco

TABLE!!!!!!! I know it's silly but this is one of the accessories I'm most excited about. So simple but so helpful.
You should wait a bit for the table. Other manufactures make much better-looking tables with more features. Some even have a wood slide out feature, like this one:
https://offroadpowerproducts.com/ou...z6D-rkysepmLuGJ1-Jo-FP5hT56nA3RAaAkbHEALw_wcB

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Correct, the dealer can.

I want the dealer to install the accessories before I take delivery so should I order the accessories now, or what is everyone doing?
Buying now, installing myself on Day 1. What are you looking at that you want/need the dealer to install?

Monument-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Dodge Charger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you DirtyBronco for the post..

This probably doesn't need to be stated but please shop around for accessories. Curiosity had me thinking and had to see how much the front range will continue to screw over Colorado buyers, I did a quick compare between my local Ford dealer Phil Long in Colorado Springs and where I'm purchasing my Badlands Bronco. Nothing has changed from purchasing a new Bronco and buying accessories here in Colorado. I wish I could keep my business local but feels unlikely.

Thx

PhilLong.JPG

Granger.JPG

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Buying now, installing myself on Day 1. What are you looking at that you want/need the dealer to install?
The running boards, various lights wired to the aux switches (pod lights, light bar, underbody lights, etc.), door sill plates, the swing gate folding table, that's all I can think of for now. Of course I wouldn't mind doing some of the easier things myself that just require some screws, but I don't even want to touch the wiring myself for the lights.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you DirtyBronco for the post..

This probably doesn't need to be stated but please shop around for accessories. Curiosity had me thinking and had to see how much the front range will continue to screw over Colorado buyers, I did a quick compare between my local Ford dealer Phil Long in Colorado Springs and where I'm purchasing my Badlands Bronco. Nothing has changed from purchasing a new Bronco and buying accessories here in Colorado. I wish I could keep my business local but feels unlikely.

Thx

Ford Bronco Much More 2021 Bronco Accessories Hit Ford's Website Granger.JPG

Ford Bronco Much More 2021 Bronco Accessories Hit Ford's Website Granger.JPG
Totally feel that, I've been buying from random Ford dealers all over the country based on price for my Focus RS for years. I'm hoping that I can come to an agreement with my local dealer for some sort of deal if I order multiple accessories through them.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Luckily for me, you were the last one to post in the thread mentioned, as we can see above, you answered the question.

So for the extra $140 ($600-460), I get a bump stop?

I think I'll be just fine with what the aftermarket has to offer. I'd assume that if this was a necessary part, Ford would even offer it from the parts counter, they offer everything else.

Hell, who knows, maybe aftermarket might even offer stiffer springs for someone who wants it. Either way, I'm saving the $600 from my build, and not worrying about it pushing my delivery back any further than it already is.

Is there actually going to be a "bump" in the rear suspension to add rake to the vehicle? That does not seem like something I would want.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The running boards, various lights wired to the aux switches (pod lights, light bar, underbody lights, etc.), door sill plates, the swing gate folding table, that's all I can think of for now. Of course I wouldn't mind doing some of the easier things myself that just require some screws, but I don't even want to touch the wiring myself for the lights.
The aux wiring looked super accessible (from what I could see) when I saw the Bronco at my dealer a few weeks back. Will be very interested to see if they have anything pre-wired into the cab or rear for those other accessories. Upgrading things myself has always led to a greater appreciation of the finished product (and cheaper bill!) but electrical is an understandable line to not want to cross.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The aux wiring looked super accessible (from what I could see) when I saw the Bronco at my dealer a few weeks back. Will be very interested to see if they have anything pre-wired into the cab or rear for those other accessories. Upgrading things myself has always led to a greater appreciation of the finished product (and cheaper bill!) but electrical is an understandable line to not want to cross.
There’s an entire BN video showing the wiring runs and locations.

I can’t grab the link for the thread or video right now, but here’s this:

Ford Bronco Much More 2021 Bronco Accessories Hit Ford's Website 1618864088182

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer can install the garage door bags for $7.70 😂😂😂
What kind of installation is needed? 😂

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe someone will make an aftermarket solution for my older 70lbs dog that won't be able to jump up high enough to get in the back on his own.

Howdy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...I am slightly afraid that this thing will result in a metallic rattle while driving on bumpy terrain that may make me regret my decision. Hopefully they are on top of it and thought it through thoroughly.
When closing tailgate table, slide in a scrap piece of egg-crate foam, then no rattle after latching.
Ford Bronco Much More 2021 Bronco Accessories Hit Ford's Website 1618864903505