Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m getting mixed messages with Mullinax. Called Friday to accretion best pricing and was told at this moment it wasn’t clear. I’ve messaged the OP for clarification. Have tried finding on their website the X-Plan details. Are people getting this only by email or is it listed on their site and I’m just not search competent?
It is emailed only to our reservation holders, the other way it is being distributed is here by me
Sponsored

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m getting mixed messages with Mullinax. Called Friday to accretion best pricing and was told at this moment it wasn’t clear. I’ve messaged the OP for clarification. Have tried finding on their website the X-Plan details. Are people getting this only by email or is it listed on their site and I’m just not search competent?
I reached out to the dealership last Monday, they told me they were not sure what they were doing but would look into it. On Tuesday, I was told they would honor xplan pricing if you could provide proof you qualified. I asked for an email confirmation of this and was sent the email I posted on Wednesday. Around that same time, the OP posted this from the Mullinax group as a whole. The overlap of information being the same simply confirms the email I received. I switched to Mullinax in Mobile, AL yesterday. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reached out to the dealership last Monday, they told me they were not sure what they were doing but would look into it. On Tuesday, I was told they would honor xplan pricing if you could provide proof you qualified. I asked for an email confirmation of this and was sent the email I posted on Wednesday. Around that same time, the OP posted this from the Mullinax group as a whole. The overlap of information being the same simply confirms the email I received. I switched to Mullinax in Mobile, AL yesterday. Hope this helps.
Yeah the decision came down from the owners literally when I posted the thread, Chris texted me they just got out and what to say and I did it immediately

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah the decision came down from the owners literally when I posted the thread, Chris texted me they just got out and what to say and I did it immediately
Yeah, I got the email earlier in the day but couldn't post it b/c the forum is blocked on our server. I waited until I got home and posted a thread but saw you had posted this one like 17 mins before. Anyway, I am glad Mullinax is offering this. Mississippi Dealers don't seem to be willing to do anything but MSRP at a minimum.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is emailed only to our reservation holders, the other way it is being distributed is here by me
Noah, will Mullinax definitely honor this at all locations, including Olympia, Wa?

Sponsored
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Noah, will Mullinax definitely honor this at all locations, including Olympia, Wa?
Yes, everything we do is as a group so the decision was made by the owners/gms of all branches including Olympia

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, everything we do is as a group so the decision was made by the owners/gms of all branches including Olympia
Awesome thanks for the info!

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You are correct with the math and I would encourage you to find the best deal even if it isn't with us but still consider the taxes and cost of travel, hotels, gas, flights, etc. If I am not mistaken you would be paying the taxes for both WV and your home state. If with all that they are still the better deal I would encourage you to do whatever gives you the best bang for your buck. The more Bronco buddies I have on the road the better, regardless of where you buy.

The taxes we collect, if any, are the HOME state only, not WV.

/john

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

33%2520Images%2FMullinax_Ford_Lincoln_Mobile_Email.jpg
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell

I switched yesterday and it took no time. Took longer on hold than to switch. Just ask reservation info, who you want to switch to and email follows right after.
Thank you! Did you call the original dealership or Ford Customer Care? I tried Ford Customer Care and they told me to call the original dealership. Having difficulty trusting the dealership will handle the switch..

Sponsored
OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you! Did you call the original dealership or Ford Customer Care? I tried Ford Customer Care and they told me to call the original dealership. Having difficulty trusting the dealership will handle the switch..
We cannot do the switch it is only done by ford. under your reservation on your ford account you will see a contact us button, click that and call the 1800 number and they will take care of it for you.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I called the 1800 number to get it switched. 18003344375

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Xplan PIN is generated through Ford corporate. So I’m a bit confused why you’re telling people you’ll honor a PIN “even if ford won’t”. Ford won’t allow an xplan pin to be generated.
You can generate a pin without specifying a vehicle, there are also several ways to generate a pin via third parties such as mustang club of america. Ford will not allow the pin to be applied to a bronco at their level, we are manually applying it at time of purchase at the dealership level
Sponsored