First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im moving to St cloud next year so Mullinax Kissimmee will be a shorter drive. Super stoked.
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been a huge proponent for Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee since a few weeks before the launch; hopefully I was able to share my enthusiasm with some of you before finding this thread... As with what Noah shared in this thread and others specific to our Florida groups, Mullinax Ford has always assured me they would be selling the Ford Bronco at or below MSRP with no ADM, and no dealer documentation fees. And now, Mullinax Ford has guaranteed they would sell the Ford Bronco at X-Plan cost. For those who would like some reassurance, I received an email from Mullinax Ford to confirm...
Ford Bronco Mullinax Auto Group pricing decision: X Plan pricing with PIN FBA01F84-7D76-4E91-A4CE-B2A2843126A4

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you double check this and let me know if im close...
$49,435 x 6%sales tax = $2966.10
$1495.00 destination charge
$225.00 registration and tags
$24.00 filing fee
Grand total $54,145.10

Screenshot_20201024-040839_Chrome.jpg

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to have you, let me know if you have any questions or problems
NOAH,

How do you switch dealerships after you submitted your reservation? I submitted my reservation through Kelly Ford in Melbourne and would like to switch to Mullinax.

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you double check this and let me know if im close...
$49,435 x 6%sales tax = $2966.10
Sales tax in Fl is 6, but each county has additional. So for Mullinax in Kissimmee(Osceola county) it would be 7.5%

Sponsored

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sales tax in Fl is 6, but each county has additional. So for Mullinax in Kissimmee(Osceola county) it would be 7.5%
Wow..Thanks...I did not know that.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOAH,

How do you switch dealerships after you submitted your reservation? I submitted my reservation through Kelly Ford in Melbourne and would like to switch to Mullinax.
You call Ford Customer Care and tell them you want to switch your reservation to Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. They will initiate your $100 refund and should get an an email confirming your switch.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
NOAH,

33%2520Images%2FMullinax_Ford_Lincoln_Mobile_Email.jpg
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell

I switched yesterday and it took no time. Took longer on hold than to switch. Just ask reservation info, who you want to switch to and email follows right after.

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You call Ford Customer Care and tell them you want to switch your reservation to Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. They will initiate your $100 refund and should get an an email confirming your switch.
Thank you. Do you know if you loose your spot “in line” if you switch dealers? I put my deposit it on day one. (Or does that not matter).

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. Do you know if you loose your spot “in line” if you switch dealers? I put my deposit it on day one. (Or does that not matter).
Your reservation is based on your time stamp so if you switch your reservation to another dealer, it won’t effect your spot in line.

Sponsored

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your reservation is based on your time stamp so if you switch your reservation to another dealer, it won’t effect your spot in line.
Thank you, I appreciate your help

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, can one of you spreadsheet/database geniuses put together a new thread of dealers honoring X plan pricing even though Ford is not offering it.?

OP
OP
noahr

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NOAH,

You are gonna log in to your ford account then look at your reservation, you will see a contact button at the bottom center of the screen, hit that and tell the ppl you want to switch and where to, they will refund your 100 dollars and move it over to the new dealer, at some point after you will have to do another 100 dollar transaction through ford for your reservation at the new dealer. You will keep your spot in line and you can move it twice without losing your spot, the reason you have the money refunded and then another separate transaction is the money laundering laws we are subject to

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mullinax Auto Group pricing decision: X Plan pricing with PIN 33%2520Images%2FMullinax_Ford_Lincoln_Mobile_Email

Switched to Mullinax Ford today. They were the only dealer in the area to respond and agree to honor x-plan pricing even if Ford does not honor it. BTW, the rep at Ford Customer Service said that Ford is still discussing x-plan pricing internally and that it may still be offered by the time real ordering takes place. Took 2 mins to switch my reservation to Mullinax. Anyway, this is what I envision mine looking like when I get it.
That is beautiful I must say!
Would it have a white top? Body color?
I love it and would honestly like something similar w the classic wind blue or Brittany blue. Cactus grey could work, or else race red. But this looks great to me ?wish it were available!

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are gonna log in to your ford account then look at your reservation, you will see a contact button at the bottom center of the screen, hit that and tell the ppl you want to switch and where to, they will refund your 100 dollars and move it over to the new dealer, at some point after you will have to do another 100 dollar transaction through ford for your reservation at the new dealer. You will keep your spot in line and you can move it twice without losing your spot, the reason you have the money refunded and then another separate transaction is the money laundering laws we are subject to
Thank you, will do. I'm late to this thread, are you in sales at Mullinax? Would prefer to have you handle my purchase.
Sponsored