Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have the people that have had leaks remove their hard top? I have not noticed any leaks yet, but also, have not removed my hard top yet.
I was thinking this too, Its not weather you had the top off but how you stored it. I had mine off 1 time when I first got it for about a week, I stored it on a flat work bench so it sat just like it was on the bronco. I really don't trust these tops due to all the "negativity" on this site so I went out and bought a sun-rider top for mine.

Ohh and I have no leaks 22 2DR black Diamond
Sponsored

dmj

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Mercedes 180c, 1962 BMW R27
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had the same leaks on my passenger side rear window on a 2022 2-door badlands a few months ago. Never had the top off. Dealer replicated the issue and farmed it out to a window/glass company that re-sealed the glass. I do not believe they removed the top, just fixed the leak, but it took 3 days from the day I dropped it off at the dealer. Fixed under warranty. So far so good.

OP
OP
SPF109

SPF109

Base
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want to give you all an update. I was the original poster of this thread with both rear side windows leaking. I have a 22 Bronco (Base with Sasquatch). Lightly used with low miles. I have never removed the top at all.

I took it in to the dealer in January. They removed the windows, and confirmed that Yes- the seals were very bad from the factory. They re-sealed it. About a week later, after the next rainstorm - the problem was still there. Possibly even worse with more leaks. Again, I brought back it. They removed the windows and re-sealed for a 2nd time.
Fast forward a month, after some dry weather - we finally had a large rainstorm. Windows are still leaking! This is ridiculous. I'm so annoyed.

rpb_arsenal

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base and 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

March 23, 2024 - My two-door base Bronco (24K miles) leaks as well in the passenger side window of the MIC top. Heavy rains today produced a leak identical to the picture above.

Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Personally I'd tape off the window as water tight as possible and then jet water at the seam where the top and side meet. Some of those water spots look like drops from a height and not leaks at the window seal. Those would generally follow the wind contours and puddle at the bottom. Not splatter. If that passes I'd follow with showering the bottom of the window and work my way up the seal until I confirm the leak. Dealerships don't or rarely troubleshoot. They follow a menu.

TimBee

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m unfortunately joining this club as well. Both side windows leaking. 23, 2-door badlands less than 10K miles and about a year of ownership. Clearly leaking along the upper portion of the window seals in multiple locations. Come on, Ford - this ain’t cool.

IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2624.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

SmallCrawler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking this too, Its not weather you had the top off but how you stored it. I had mine off 1 time when I first got it for about a week, I stored it on a flat work bench so it sat just like it was on the bronco. I really don't trust these tops due to all the "negativity" on this site so I went out and bought a sun-rider top for mine.

Ohh and I have no leaks 22 2DR black Diamond
My dealer is helping me with this leaky issue and I hope to have it resolved next week. If the leaks return I'll just get a soft top and call it a day. I had the factory soft top (made by Bestop) on my 2 door Jeep JL and liked it a lot. It's not exactly the same design but close enough. Good luck to everyone having these problems.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the same leak in the middle of the rear passenger window (2-door). It’s been to the dealer twice and they’ve done nothing to resolve it. Having an “unfiltered” discussion with the service mgr. next week.

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2 door Badlands is leaking really bad on the right back side window, plus the rear window is leaking.. Top never off and I only owned for 11 months 14,000 miles..

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford's way of saving money and not doing it right the 1st time! Who makes these calls? Save a few dollars and make paying long time customers deal with the result. It is a shame! Rant over..
Sponsored