Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t speak to the Mustang much as I haven’t owned one. I did consider it in 2019 but my wife despised the way it looked and I didn’t love the interior so I went with the Challenger.

From what I have heard from friends and acquaintances is that the newer 5.0’s are even better equipped for boost and large power gains and the high redline, I think 7500 is good. It’s only gotten better in the Mustang.
I prefer the S197, even though I had a 2.3 Convertible (Long story short, supposed to sell the Audi years ago, but that didn't happen, so Dad offered to help... and hijacked the order)

THIS would be the Mustang I'd get

Ford Bronco Muscle Car Owners Poll 1599244620036

I forget what parts are needed, but I know some swaps with boss/cobra parts would get you 7500 as well on the Gen 1 Coyotes
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer the S197, even though I had a 2.3 Convertible (Long story short, supposed to sell the Audi years ago, but that didn't happen, so Dad offered to help... and hijacked the order)

THIS would be the Mustang I'd get

Ford Bronco Muscle Car Owners Poll 1599244620036

I forget what parts are needed, but I know some swaps with boss/cobra parts would get you 7500 as well on the Gen 1 Coyotes
I liked that model. Short story, I went to look at a Wrangler, the dealership said nope you can’t finance here, I was like 25 with no money down. I went to look at Mustangs across the street, they had nothing but GT500’s and 350’s I think, no basic GTs on their lot, everything was well over 40K. So I drove to a Chevy dealership and bought the Camaro the same day, it was a basic V6 but it was a nice car, beautiful blue color. I adored that car and it was my first muscle car I ever owned. I’ve almost owned all 3 types but Ford dropped the ball when I went lol. All I wanted was a basic GT or a V6 and they just had nothing.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I liked that model. Short story, I went to look at a Wrangler, the dealership said nope you can’t finance here, I was like 25 with no money down. I went to look at Mustangs across the street, they had nothing but GT500’s and 350’s I think, no basic GTs on their lot, everything was well over 40K. So I drove to a Chevy dealership and bought the Camaro the same day, it was a basic V6 but it was a nice car, beautiful blue color. I adored that car and it was my first muscle car I ever owned. I’ve almost owned all 3 types but Ford dropped the ball when I went lol. All I wanted was a basic GT or a V6 and they just had nothing.
Damn, that blows. At least you had a Camaro though, those are great!

Hopefully by Winter (December), anything used or sitting around will be a lot cheaper.

Nothing wrong with the V6 either, they have potential!

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once upon a time in a land far, far away.....

Ford Bronco Muscle Car Owners Poll 1599246177417

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, that blows. At least you had a Camaro though, those are great!

Hopefully by Winter (December), anything used or sitting around will be a lot cheaper.

Nothing wrong with the V6 either, they have potential!
I’ll never go back lol. I only bought what I could afford at the time and it was never enough power.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll never go back lol. I only bought what I could afford at the time and it was never enough power.
True true

After an Ecoboost, while it'd be better suited for a Bronco, I'm with you with never again

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh ok... ya'll keep talking about your V6 and ecoboost mustangs then. ;)
Sorry, you’re familiar with Audi’s I guess.

6.4= displacement as in 6.4L V8 Hemi
5.0 Coyote = 5 liter V8
LT1 = 6.2L V8

Let me know if you need any other help keeping up. ?

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ehh, the Challenger with the 6.4L is the only current pony car that gets me interested.

For me I have my ‘17 SS sedan 6.2L and Tremec 6 speed in a better package than the Camaro offered. No plans to get rid of it, absolutely perfect car. Wouldn’t trade it for a car costing twice as much.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ehh, the Challenger with the 6.4L is the only current pony car that gets me interested.

For me I have my ‘17 SS sedan 6.2L and Tremec 6 speed in a better package than the Camaro offered. No plans to get rid of it, absolutely perfect car. Wouldn’t trade it for a car costing twice as much.
Me too which is why I own it lol. I love that car, probably too much.

Sponsored

WanderLA

Badlands
First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi RS4 / 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, you’re familiar with Audi’s I guess.

6.4= displacement as in 6.4L V8 Hemi
5.0 Coyote = 5 liter V8
LT1 = 6.2L V8

Let me know if you need any other help keeping up. ?
I see you don't understand German V8s either... I have no problems keeping up. ;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you don't understand German V8s either... I have no problems keeping up. ;)
Nobody is talking about German V8’s because we’re talking about muscle cars. Last time I checked the 60-70s muscle car era didn’t include foreign cars.

They make sports cars.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Germans also make v10s, but that doesn’t mean an M5 or M6 with the v10 is the same class as a lambo v10 or a viper v10. VW also had a V10 in the touareg, should I say the M5 is equal to that? Muscle cars aren’t just about the engine or even just being fast, it’s the style. A muscle car is more raw, germans are more about refinement and precision. A German V8 doesn’t have the same feel or sound and the car it’s in doesn’t have the same style as a muscle car. Doesn’t mean either is better or worse, just different. ;)

Just had to bring ze Germans into this ;)

Last edited:

418hotrod

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500 , 2000 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was looking for a fun DD when I bought this Shelby, along the lines of a Raptor. Originally I thought I'd sell it when the Bronco comes in, but I've had so much fun with it that lately I've been thinking about keeping it and ditching the Super Duty instead. Of course, then I'd have a need for a truck...Either way, the Bronco will be my daily.

FB_IMG_1591560995122.jpg

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll provide pics later, but already test drove a Manual GT this weekend, I'm all smiles between the exhaust, speed and rowing gears.

Obviously lacked all the bells and whistles, but considering how easy the clutch was and how it made my truck with it's catback sound stock, not to mention how it pulled, definitely won me over and as I always do, started to figure out mods.

Next week, while I could do the Oil Change myself, figure I'd test drive a Challenger, since while it ain't November yet, why the hell not, right?

God bless these beautiful cars!
Sponsored