First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I've had my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch for just a bout a year now. I've done mostly small stuff to it, but I just recently installed a new bumper and winch. The bumper is from Maxlider. The reason I went with this is because it came with the front skid plate AND ACC relocate. Every other bumper I've looked at, you had to get the skid plate and ACC relocate separately. The winch is a Warn 12s. The bumper is already setup to accommodate the winch, so I didn't need to buy a mounting plate. I also got a set of lights for the bumper.

Install came out excellent! The shop had to call Maxlider a few times during the day for help though. NO instructions come with the bumper. At the moment, my proximity sensors are acting up a little. The shop suggested I might need to have them calibrated to the new bumper. The ACC works fine though.

Also, I just got a set of Method Bead Grip wheels. Went out today and aired them down to 11 psi and hit the trail. Wheels performed perfectly with the stock Good Year 35's.

Other stuff I've done: rear shock skid plates, rear diff skid plate, Trailrax Half rack, (although I wish I'd gotten the full rack), Archetype Racing dash rail and center console grab handle, and some small stuff from Buck your Bronco.

Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0658
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0660
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0661
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0662
Sponsored

OP
OP
EOSeabee

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, I installed some Heretic Ditch lights. These are awesome! Very bright.
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0669

And Mountains 2 Metal items:
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0676
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0677

I got their passenger-side molle panel so I could mount my jack inside the vehicle.
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0667

My compressor is on a custom mount, but I’m seriously considering mounting it in the spare tire mount.
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0668

I got the tailgate molle panel using my Ford Pass points. I also got the bikini top, but the first time I used it, one of the straps came unsewed from the top, so that was a waste.
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0666

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I've had my 2022 Badlands Sasquatch for just a bout a year now. I've done mostly small stuff to it, but I just recently installed a new bumper and winch. The bumper is from Maxlider. The reason I went with this is because it came with the front skid plate AND ACC relocate. Every other bumper I've looked at, you had to get the skid plate and ACC relocate separately. The winch is a Warn 12s. The bumper is already setup to accommodate the winch, so I didn't need to buy a mounting plate. I also got a set of lights for the bumper.

Install came out excellent! The shop had to call Maxlider a few times during the day for help though. NO instructions come with the bumper. At the moment, my proximity sensors are acting up a little. The shop suggested I might need to have them calibrated to the new bumper. The ACC works fine though.

Also, I just got a set of Method Bead Grip wheels. Went out today and aired them down to 11 psi and hit the trail. Wheels performed perfectly with the stock Good Year 35's.

Other stuff I've done: rear shock skid plates, rear diff skid plate, Trailrax Half rack, (although I wish I'd gotten the full rack), Archetype Racing dash rail and center console grab handle, and some small stuff from Buck your Bronco.

I looks great. That was the bumper I initially wanted as I think it's the best looking one. Just got the Methods with Bead grip as well, but haven't tried them out yet. Thanks for sharing your experience with them!

Sponsored
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2022 Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have to ask about the small molle rack on the raised portion of the tailgate. Never seen that before. Is it included with the larger one or something you bought separately?

OP
OP
EOSeabee

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have to ask about the small molle rack on the raised portion of the tailgate. Never seen that before. Is it included with the larger one or something you bought separately?
I got it from Buck Your Bronco. The way it’s mounted seems pretty flimsy, but it’s held up during a few trails so far.

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you please post more pics of the bumper from dead on from the front directly and from the side? I have the Maxlider rear bumper and I am thinking of adding the front, replacing the mod front bumper.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Great looking rig!

NMCB 5!!!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EOSeabee

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you please post more pics of the bumper from dead on from the front directly and from the side? I have the Maxlider rear bumper and I am thinking of adding the front, replacing the mod front bumper.
Here you go.
Ford Bronco My Badlands Sasquatch build so far... IMG_0849

Great looking rig!

NMCB 5!!!!!!
Can Do!!!!
I’m retired now, but I was in NMCB 17!

IMG_0850.jpeg

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great looking rig!!! I like the bumper... nice and tight.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a good-looking bumper. Were did the ACC get relocated to? In the grill or on the Bumper itself?

OP
OP
EOSeabee

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a good-looking bumper. Were did the ACC get relocated to? In the grill or on the Bumper itself?
In the bumper. If you look at the driver’s side of the front of the bumper, you can see a spot that’s off-color. That’s the ACC.
Sponsored