Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They still sell the club??? You can defeat that thing in 10 seconds as the steering wheel is a lot softer to cut through. :sneaky:
just a deterrent..... with my alarm, my Thinkware, and my Ford pass app, by the time the thief gets the club off, I'll use it to beat the hell out of him...... then call the cops to come scrape him off the driveway...... 🔨
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's the underside of that hood look like?
Very well molded. I don't have a pic, but will have to take one. I'll do that when I finish my brackets for the struts and do a install post. I'll do my best to "blur" the engine so people don't throw up, because they are Butt Ugly !!! Going to fix that soon though.... another project in the works....

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also on your seats:

Did your katzkins installer change out the heat for the rears with the extra wire?

And how do you actually go about getting the logo on the headrest? The website doesn't seem to give that option, other than saying seats are customizable.
They moved the original heating pad to the rear seats, and just added wire to reach. They still operate off the switches on the dash.
Katzkin will not embroider any trade marked logo, so you have to outsource that when you get your material, from a embroidery place that will.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just wanted to say, very well done! Tastefully modified and everything looks high quality!

Sponsored

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who uses The Club in 2022???

aa10cruzz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn, never thought I'd see someone who lived very close to me in this forum LMAO (Surrey here). I can't wait to get my OBX soon. Sick lookin rig btw! See you at Coquitlam Centre! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Tgdanner

Black Diamond
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 ford ranger xlt 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may not be the first person to ask sorry in advance... Where did you purchase the items to make the "blue accents the red" I would like to change mine to the color I chose for my Wildtrak!

Thanks so much!!
So amazing!! That hood is perfect!! Wow

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Work in progress…
Ford Bronco Bad_Bronco Build...... So far...... 2C6D8C0C-758F-491B-B78F-3D5C2EE887E1
What did you do to change the color of the "tabs" in the vents?? Paint, Vinyl ???? did you do the color change with them on, or is there a easy way to remove them?? Thanks......

Wrecker

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you do to change the color of the "tabs" in the vents?? Paint, Vinyl ???? did you do the color change with them on, or is there a easy way to remove them?? Thanks......
I took them off & used red plasti dip. You can remove them by taking the vent piece out & spreading them open from the back & pushing them off forward. Plasti dipped, razored then peeled off the sections I didn’t want red.
Ford Bronco Bad_Bronco Build...... So far...... 2CF5F545-26FA-407D-BD4F-C5FE157F6AFD
Ford Bronco Bad_Bronco Build...... So far...... 129873A2-840F-4115-91FD-181A38A64458

Buzz505

Black Diamond
First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A lot of good ideas. Katzkin is great quality and you picked great colors. Thanks for posting.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I took them off & used red plasti dip. You can remove them by taking the vent piece out & spreading them open from the back & pushing them off forward. Plasti dipped, razored then peeled off the sections I didn’t want red.
Ford Bronco Bad_Bronco Build...... So far...... 129873A2-840F-4115-91FD-181A38A64458
That is a brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing details.
Sponsored