Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our entire community has our collective arms wrapped around you. We are a close knit family. Do not hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything any of us can do to help.
Though none of us can imagine what you are going through, know that we are here and we are praying for you and your family and thinking of you.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My condolences on your loss

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Laura,

I am so sorry for your loss. He gave so much of his time and talent to raise money for Albert's memorial fund. If he put that kind of energy into a car salesman he hadn't yet met, I can only imagine the impact he had on you, your family, and everyone he knew personally.

I never met Jon, but had hoped to when it was time for the Bronco deliveries. I know I am worse off for not having that opportunity. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Jason

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm so sorry for your loss Laura. Lon was such a great guy and someone I was hoping to meet when we came to NM. Our thoughts will always be with you and reach out if you need anything in this time.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Laura,

so sorry for your loss.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.
You are an angel for coming here and sharing the tough news. He meant a lot to the people here, no where near as much as what he meant to his family and friends.

I too treasured his presence on the forum and has purchased some stickers for Albert.

may you all find peace in this challenging time.

I would love to see a photo of you picking up Jon’s Bronco someday. Perhaps at Granger.
@Zach@Granger

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Prayers of Peace to you and your family, Laura. Your husband was "family" on the B6G forum, and his contributions and enthusiasm will be missed. Fly free Elmystico!! 🕊

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to pass along the news that my husband, who designed stickers, T-shirts, patches and emblems related to the Bronco and including "Albert Rides With Me," had a heart attack and died Saturday evening. It was unexpected because he was relatively young and healthy, with no history of heart trouble. He was a creative, brilliant man who gave 134 percent to everything he did.

If you have ordered something from him and haven't heard anything, now you understand why. I will fulfill any orders as soon as I can get into his accounts and sort through everything. I really appreciate your patience. I do not know what his user name on this forum was, but if anyone has that information, it might make things easier for me in the future.

I like to think of Albert of Granger Ford in a Bronco's driver seat, coming to pick up my husband before they head off into adventure. This assumes, of course, that my guy doesn't insist on driving....

Thank you.

Image added by administrator in remembrance of @elmystico and @albert

Ford Bronco My husband @elmystico is now riding with Albert too.... albert and elmystico
Good afternoon,

Thank you.

Ford Bronco My husband @elmystico is now riding with Albert too.... albert and elmystico
So sorry for your loss!

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon,

Thank you.

Condolences on your loss.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.:cry:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Laura,

Words from strangers can never fill the void that now lies in your heart. Jon was a very active and enjoyable member here. For the last year we have spent countless hours joking and chatting in our private messages. For many of us, we’ve gone through so much it almost feels like a sort of family. We’ve all looked forward to the Bronco together and had a mutual bond that brought true strangers together in a way not usually found online. We discussed royalties from his designs going to Alberts memorial and he was all for it. He was very creative and had a knack of coming up with some really awesome designs. I think you’ll find around the forum the amount of people that appreciated his work if you just look at our avatar photos, many of us are using them. He was great to interact with and with Albert I am disappointed we won’t get the chance to meet him. I cannot fathom what you’re going through, just know that we have you in our thoughts and prayers and we’re truly sorry for your loss. God bless and if you need ANYTHING, please let us know. We would love to help you in anyway we can.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Horrible news, I really enjoyed enjoyed his posts and contributions, what a loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.
Sponsored